• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It definitely does look like it could have been a glove. I thought it was funny that @JustAboutDone said "iguana" because someone on the veterinarian's original post said that too. I thought for sure something tubular like a hose or some weird species of "feather duster anenome." Lol
That is funny. It did sort of look like it could be a hose too.
I almost thought panties or underwear or something - I leaned toward gloves because of the shape though.

My best friend, god rest his soul - had a really dumb dog named ludo, and ludo had a bad habit of eating things like that. It usually passed, but not without Anthony's assistance for "removal" if you get the picture. Anthony was very funny.

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
That is funny. It did sort of look like it could be a hose too.
I almost thought panties or underwear or something - I leaned toward gloves because of the shape though.

My best friend, god rest his soul - had a really dumb dog named ludo, and ludo had a bad habit of eating things like that. It usually passed, but not without Anthony's assistance for "removal" if you get the picture. Anthony was very funny.
Omg, poor dog. And poor Anthony. That had to be a "shitty" experience. Lol.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm assuming he is no longer with us. I hope he is at peace.

I was actually thinking some kind of clothing too at one point. Your story about Anthony and his dog reminded me of my cousin who has a black lab. Shortly after her and her husband got back from their honeymoon, the dog ate one of their wedding gifts. A whole entire bath towel. Yes, the whole thing, intact. Don't know how on earth it got it down it's throat. But needless to say, it required emergency surgery and surprisingly the dog survived.

And why would you want to eat a bath towel. What's the appeal? Lol. Silly animals.

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I feel confused, maybe I didn't read closely enough.

What's the red stuff in the bottom of the screenshot? Were the poor pupper's organs removed?

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
I feel confused, maybe I didn't read closely enough.

What's the red stuff in the bottom of the screenshot? Were the poor pupper's organs removed?
They had to be biopsied to test for further issues. But he's all put back together.

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Jesus, l absolutely love dogs but opening this thread and finding out their stomachs double up as some kind of rorschach test for HR Giger has seriously put me off, please tag with a gore warning next time

Reactions: Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and Deafsn0w