Jisatsu_55265181910

Jisatsu_55265181910

Jan 20, 2023
All because of stupid Fucking college, it's only been hardly one semester… I hate it, I wish I was never rushed into college, I wish she had let me taken a year to work-off rather than immediately shoving me into college LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER I GOT OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL. I'm so pissed, I wish I had never gone to college,
I'm too Much of a fucking mentally handicapped retard to fucking PASS EASY CLASSES , PLEASE IM DESPERATE, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE
I HATE AMERICAN SOCIETY SO MUCH, I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A DEBT SLAVE WORKING TO PAY OFF DEBTS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, Please…. For the entirety of my life, I have been too depressed to motivate myself to do anything, I have just been going with the flow for too long and now it has had it's consequences on me,
I'm so desperate to die, I need a quick and immediate death, PLEASE, ANYTHING,,,,
WHAT ARE HOUSEHOLDS ITEMS THAT I CAN KILL MYSELF WITH?!
I'm too much of a coward To go out in public and kill myself on top of a tall, busy, bridge …
But I have to Kill myself SOON before my parents find out I'm in debt, so please, anything;

I have a syringe, it's not a medical type, but it's used for injecting ink into fancy art pens,

I have Lysol, half full, maybe I could drink or inject that,

I have some Clorox spray, unfortunately it doesn't have any bleach in it

I got Sake alcohol, unfortunately it's only 8% alc. 750ML.

There are TONS of different types of kitchen knifes, but I highly doubt I'd ever have enough confidence to stab myself or cut deep into my arm, self harm was always a struggle for Me, I could never cut deep enough…

I've got a bunch of Ibuprofens, 200mg a tablet, will those do anything to me? Probably not, I don't know.

Please….
I just want to die easily….
I don't want to live the rest of my life as a debt slave ,
I can't live with myself anymore…
I don't want to burden my family Anymore than I've already have….
What do I have to do to kill myself?! WHY CAN'T I JUST SNAP MY FINGERS AND BE GONE FOR GOOD?!
I never asked to be alive … and every day, all I think of is how I can kill myself, I want to jump from a bridge and have my head and neck snap, I want to violently stab myself in the arm and bleed out, I want to be kidnapped and brutally murdered, I want to overdose and choke on my own puke, I want to jump in front of a car to die from a tragic accident, I want to sit in a garage with a running car and suffocate to death. I hate myself so much, and I wish that something terrible would happen to me everyday…
I can't keep living like this, I'm a disgusting human being, I deserve to die, it's not fair, when is it my turn to die?
I'll never be able to fit into this "Society" if I can't function like a normal human being, there's no reason for me to continue to stay around anymore…
I can't get a job.
I can't be productive.
I can't even pass easy simple classes.
I'm just a pathetic waste of a human being…
I have nothing left to live for, I have no friends, I have no social life, I hardly take any interest or pleasure in anything, the only thing I truly ever loved, was art… But my art blocks are so severe from the stress of school, I can't make any illustrations to distract myself from reality…

With all that being said, anyone know if taking a bunch of Ibuprofens and drinking them with alcohol is enough to kill you? (I don't care how painful it is.)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: igl00, NumbItAll, RoundaboutResolved and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how it's this difficult to leave this hellish world, it certainly is a punishment having to exist here and all those who wish to be gone should just be able to pass away in peace. Unfortunately there is just no straightforward way to exit this world but I hope that you find the freedom that you so desperately wish for.

• Love
Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910 and Rogue Proxy
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
All because of stupid Fucking college, it's only been hardly one semester… I hate it, I wish I was never rushed into college, I wish she had let me taken a year to work-off rather than immediately shoving me into college LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER I GOT OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL. I'm so pissed, I wish I had never gone to college,
I'm too Much of a fucking mentally handicapped retard to fucking PASS EASY CLASSES , PLEASE IM DESPERATE, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE
I HATE AMERICAN SOCIETY SO MUCH, I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A DEBT SLAVE WORKING TO PAY OFF DEBTS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, Please…. For the entirety of my life, I have been too depressed to motivate myself to do anything, I have just been going with the flow for too long and now it has had it's consequences on me,
I'm so desperate to die, I need a quick and immediate death, PLEASE, ANYTHING,,,,
I'm too much of a coward To go out in public and kill myself on top of a tall, busy, bridge …
But I have to Kill myself SOON before my parents find out I'm in debt, so please, anything;

I have a syringe, it's not a medical type, but it's used for injecting ink into fancy art pens,

There are TONS of different types of kitchen knifes, but I highly doubt I'd ever have enough confidence to stab myself or cut deep into my arm, self harm was always a struggle for Me, I could never cut deep enough…

I've got a bunch of Ibuprofens, 200mg a tablet, will those do anything to me? Probably not, I don't know.

Please….
What do I have to do to kill myself?! WHY CAN'T I JUST SNAP MY FINGERS AND BE GONE FOR GOOD?!
I never asked to be alive … and every day, all I think of is how I can kill myself, I want to jump from a bridge and have my head and neck snap, I want to violently stab myself in the arm and bleed out, I want to be kidnapped and brutally murdered, I want to overdose and choke on my own puke, I want to jump in front of a car to die from a tragic accident, I want to sit in a garage with a running car and suffocate to death. I hate myself so much, and I wish that something terrible would happen to me everyday…
I can't keep living like this, I'm a disgusting human being, I deserve to die, it's not fair, when is it my turn to die?
I'll never be able to fit into this "Society" if I can't function like a normal human being, there's no reason for me to continue to stay around anymore…
I can't get a job.
I can't be productive.
I have nothing left to live for, I have no friends, I have no social life, I hardly take any interest or pleasure in anything, the only thing I truly ever loved, was art… But my art blocks are so severe from the stress of school, I can't make any illustrations to distract myself from reality…

With all that being said, anyone know if taking a bunch of Ibuprofens and drinking them with alcohol is enough to kill you? (I don't care how painful it is.)
I'd say that's a negative on the Ibuprofen and alcohol... probably just end up really sick or in the hospital. I can understand wanting to be gone ASAP but I'd recommend a better method for sure. Probably ordering up some SN would be the easiest to obtain quickly, effective, not the most or least painful.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910 and downndone2
T

TheSadStranger

Out of time...
Mar 30, 2023

Please….
I can't get a job.
I can't be productive.

My first suggestion is debt counseling. I know student debt can be a killer, but there is still hope. I really hope you look into financial aid. Ctb is a last resort if everything else failed. I would suggest looking for help first. If it comes down to it then I suggest this. Alright my suggestion is to make some chloramine (ammonia and bleach) and find a small confined closed space with little to no ventilation. The chloramine should knock you out fairly quickly and kill you in about ~20-30 minutes. You shouldn't feel a thing if you do it right. Do not mess up because if you survive you will have severe brain damage. You also could go into a coma if it's done wrong.

Alternatively you could flee the country.

Get creative.

I understand the stress but make sure this is a sound minded decision.
It breaks my heart to see someone take their own life over something silly as student debt. This is a cruel world indeed or I wouldn't be on this forum. Based on the caps and the urgency of your message I really hope you will take a second to calm down and come to a sound minded decision. Ctb isn't an option to be taken lightly. I'm trying to say it's a bit drastic to ctb over student debt. I know my words will fall on deaf ears, but I'm saying it anyway.

If it comes down to it I would suggest fleeing.
If you need a new life I know a guy who can help.

Please stay safe
I hope only the best for you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SolomonKado, robokiller and Jisatsu_55265181910
tibicen_linnei

tibicen_linnei

Do you think it's gonna be like this forever?
Apr 4, 2023

Please….
I can't get a job.
I can't be productive.

Um....from experience....do not inject or drink lysol/bleach. It's extremely painful and usually not fatal if you're taken to a hospital. You could be in more pain afterwards (surgeries).

I used to be a heroin addict. A guy on the street scene was mad I rejected him, so he gave me a hotshot that contained Comet. I was fully conscious but unable to move for 36 hours. I pissed myself because I couldn't make it to the bathroom and had bile shits. It's agonizing.

I also drank bleach when I was younger and immediately threw it up ina less than 30 minutes....it basically errodes your stomach lining and the chemicals and your stomach acid get yeeted out in this grossly thick, burning bile liquid. Imaging a really runny slime.

I know you're upset. I would be too. But just think of a less painful/uncomfortable way. I'm just talking from my own experiences and I wouldn't wish them on people unless they're just like....pedos or something.

Reactions: nopride86
W

white_bear

Mar 31, 2023
Um....from experience....do not inject or drink lysol/bleach. It's extremely painful and usually not fatal if you're taken to a hospital. You could be in more pain afterwards (surgeries).

I used to be a heroin addict. A guy on the street scene was mad I rejected him, so he gave me a hotshot that contained Comet. I was fully conscious but unable to move for 36 hours. I pissed myself because I couldn't make it to the bathroom and had bile shits. It's agonizing.

I also drank bleach when I was younger and immediately threw it up ina less than 30 minutes....it basically errodes your stomach lining and the chemicals and your stomach acid get yeeted out in this grossly thick, burning bile liquid. Imaging a really runny slime.

I know you're upset. I would be too. But just think of a less painful/uncomfortable way. I'm just talking from my own experiences and I wouldn't wish them on people unless they're just like....pedos or something.
he's saying the gases produced will kill you, not by drinking it

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I am also in debt. To my luck once i am dead they automatically forgiven