Illuminated
May 5, 2020
They haven't been bag on.

GIF by South Park

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
What exactly is it about the tetrahydrozoline *specifically* that enables it to kill you?

Last edited:
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
What exactly is it about the tetrahydrozoline *specifically* that enables it to kill you?
Don't quote me, but I've read it screws with your heart and blood pressure, and can inhibit your breathing. It's a vasoconstrictor…

• Informative
Reactions: Wrennie
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I wonder if OP is okay

Reactions: waitingforrest
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I wonder if OP is okay
I hope so too. Just because he isn't posting now doesn't necessarily mean that he's deceased, but he might've sustained serious damage from the attempt and been hospitalized, etc., which would be nightmarish. He's been on my mind lately. If he's still here I wish him a swift recovery.

Reactions: Foresight and waitingforrest
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Guess it worked...

• Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Letmedienow

Letmedienow

Aug 17, 2023
It didn't work for me. I drank 10 bottles and within 2 hours it made me pass out hard and then when I woke up 12 hours later I was unable to stand without falling over for about 24 hours then everything went back to normal. My heart rate was pretty slow at one point but not enough to die. I really thought this would work. I don't know how people kill someone with only a bottle or 2, they must have some underlying disease. I might use it to help with another method like hanging or drowning because it did make it hard to stay awake and hard to stand up so maybe that will help.