• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I have not read the other thread but you just highlight the problem, you let your negative experience from another thread affect your judgment in a totally different situation and jump to conclusions.
Not just one other thread. Part of it is that there has been a sudden increase in the amount of attempts using DMSO, which I'm unable to relate to as it seems unconvincing and redundant to me. Another reason is the similarities between OP and Pulmonicis' writing which made me think that they might be the same person.

Reactions: Chinaski and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Not just one other thread. Part of it is that there has been a sudden increase in the amount of attempts using DMSO, which I'm unable to relate to as it seems unconvincing and redundant to me. Another reason is the similarities between OP and Pulmonicis' writing which made me think that they might be the same person.
Agreed

Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
I thought a lot about whether I should write this or not since I don't like confrontations. But I felt it needed to be said especially because I have seen a lot of the same skeptics popping up on every ctb/good bye blog and calling it fake.

First of all, on my laptop at least, the = is right above [ ] and I can type both without using shift or anything. Just fyi.

Now to the main point: all of you skeptics yourself claim that nothing posted here about ppl ctb has any value since it can't be verified and no one will believe it. Having said it yourself, why do you people feel the need to come to every post and attack the op calling BS? What are you fighting for? Obviously according to yourselves, no one is going to believe it. So why don't you refrain from harrassing the OPs and others? Is there a chance than the posts are fake? Yes, there is. I think everyone on here knows that. But is there a chance they are true? Yes there is. Not all attempts are made by people who plan everything meticulously. Now out of the 2 choices, which one is more harmful? Is it more harmful if an OP genuinely is trying to ctb and posts and instead of support receives cynicism and gets called a liar and is harrasesed? Or is it more harmful if we don't call out trolls? I think it's the former.

So please , i request respectfully that you all refrain from calling OPs liars and harassing them on their posts. I think all of us face enough judgement and cynicism in the outside world. The point of this forum is to give SUPPORT and NOT TO JUDGE others for the failed/successful ctbs. If people start calling BS on posts and suspecting other users as liars with agenda or generally harrassing others, I feel its not keeping with the ethos of this forum. I don't think it will create a pleasant environment here. So please, keep your doubts to yourself. if you feel someone is a troll, you can always not follow/see the post. And as you guys said, no one is going to believe anything here, so there is nothing for you save/ defend. Leave the Op and others who are supporting them alone. Calling people out is going to do more harm than good.
thank YOU - ------- EXACTLY - Kind Kind Kind

N

nooo2

Jan 22, 2019
I don't think this guy killed himself, not to be rude and if he did, may he or she rest in peace.
This isn't the first time someone trolled on this site that they committed suicide.

Reactions: Johnnythefox
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
I don't think this guy killed himself, not to be rude and if he did, may he or she rest in peace.
This isn't the first time someone trolled on this site that they committed suicide.
Haven't you read - ? he did not die and survived and told why he did not = a few mistakes - which he explained...

Reactions: houseofleaves, Salvacion and Minudah
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
If they did, May their new journey lead them to the happiness they have been searching for.
If not, and it was nothing but a rant to get attention,,,, my heart is with you as all of us are looking for attention and Recognition in one way or another.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Salvacion and Vaughn
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
If not, and it was nothing but a rant to get attention,,,, my heart is with you as all of us are looking for attention and Recognition in one way or another.

Oh ffs, I've had it, someone please pull me out of this godforsaken hellhole of a thread.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Johnnythefox, Idorus and 1 other person
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Oh ffs, I've had it, someone please pull me out of this godforsaken hellhole of a thread.
It is your choice to read it and respond
My point trying to be made here is
In one way shape or form, we are here collectively because we all share one common feeling,
That life just isn't worth waking up for every morning anymore.
Regardless of posts or demeanor, I will always try my best to help you and all others out even if it's just and ear to listen to you.
If this community repulses you so much, and you fail to see the greater value of us being here and venting, then maybe you are in the wrong place, or just needing someone to listen to you and talk, we are here for everyone.

Reactions: houseofleaves, goxua, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
It is your choice to read it and respond
My point trying to be made here is
In one way shape or form, we are here collectively because we all share one common feeling,
That life just isn't worth waking up for every morning anymore.
Regardless of posts or demeanor, I will always try my best to help you and all others out even if it's just and ear to listen to you.
If this community repulses you so much, and you fail to see the greater value of us being here and venting, then maybe you are in the wrong place, or just needing someone to listen to you and talk, we are here for everyone.
exactly john - we are here to support each other rather than shoot each other down - !

Reactions: Salvacion and John434
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
exactly john - we are here to support each other rather than shoot each other down - !

It could be argued that the people questioning the OP ARE supporting the members of this forum, from bullshitters and possible trolls. Dubious ctb methods aren't anything to fuck around about.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Johnnythefox, Jupiter and 3 others
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
It could be argued that the people questioning the OP ARE supporting the members of this forum, from bullshitters and possible trolls. Dubious ctb methods aren't anything to fuck around about.
but there is a diplomatic way of doing the 'questioning'.. -

Reactions: Minudah and John434
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
How's Mexico @Vaughn have you had any opportunity to see the sights?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
but there is a diplomatic way of doing the 'questioning'.. -

That suggests the problem lies with tone rather than content, which unfortunately is of great benefit to bullshitters. One hundred percent of the time the phoney accounts have presented as "nice", faking the empathy, working the room, *hugs* when necessary, and as soon as their patently ridiculous proposition is challenged and the facade disintegrates they cry bullying, harrassment, they genuinely feed off the notion that this place is a "safe space" for the emotionally damaged and will play this role well. It's happened more times than l care to remember; there's even one example of this behaviour in this thread.

One user faked a ctb twice, under two separate accounts, then returned in a new guise and professed to be homeless and living on the streets. The narrative was highly dubious. When questioned, this user kicked off about the bullying, the lack of empathy, how the fact that his/her story was even held to any scrutiny at all was unbecoming of this safe space where we should all be unremittingly supportive, blah blah. Naturally this play-acting garnered a great deal of sympathy from those same people who had grieved for one, or even both, of this manipulative trash user's previous accounts. The person doing the bullshit is always going to be "nice", the people who aren't taken in by it are always going to be seen as abrasive as a result, arguing for a standard "tone" of facile, insincere lovebombing would be paying great attention to the wrong detail.

Reactions: houseofleaves, iHeartRockArt, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
20g of SN dissolved in 100ml of DMSO.

I vomited. I don't know how much I have that in my stomach now, but I think that much of them has been puked.
I feel similar to partial hanging. Vision want to turn black, but it don't.
I hear some noise..

Now I feel that im going to pass out.
Oh no.
Do you think you would have succeeded had you not puked?

Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
How long before you were unconscious? Also did it hurt?
I wasn't unconscious. I mean that I was not really conscious but I didn't black out.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Vaughn and Kingkelly
Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
All this posts make me believe SN is actually a good and simple method.You drink it and die if you don't puke, or you puke and live without any consequences.Thats what my small brain understands from this.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Kikoo Loool, Philip and 2 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
How long before you were unconscious? Also did it hurt?
I was going to say maybe a phone, but none of my keyboards on Android could do that. It takes too much clicking to get those symbols. Maybe iPhone or something? But then wasn't he typing from a computer?

I really hope this isn't legit. Eating and drinking around taking DMSO+SN is such a bad idea, and I would hope anyone would at least do enough research before taking to know that.
SN poisoning causes blurry vision, I had to zoom in and turn screen brightness up to read text on this site when I was poisoned from SN. And shaking hands from SN made it hard to type too. I don't know about feeling drunk though, let alone as off as he was.
If you drank sn how did your method fail?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Johnnythefox
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
All this posts make me believe SN is actually a good and simple method.You drink it and die if you don't puke, or you puke and live without any consequences.Thats what my small brain understands from this.
Ya I dont think you even need to go to er if you puke

Reactions: houseofleaves and Mich517
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I wasn't unconscious. I mean that I was not really conscious but I didn't black out.
Oh OK just trying to see if it hurt at all I just want to pass out and die

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
One user faked a ctb twice, under two separate accounts, then returned in a new guise and professed to be homeless and living on the streets.
Shit! He had me fooled, I didn't know about his previous shenanigans

Reactions: houseofleaves, Kikoo Loool and brighter
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
DMSO will excelerate the absorption of the Sodium Nitrite, aside from, in my humble opinion, creating more nausea and promoting vomiting from the absolutely Horrific taste and the lingering after taste. DMSO helps. It all boils down to whether or not you can stomach it.
After my last test of 2.5g of SN and 12ml of DMSO I'm definitely going with the Antiemetics and water, I am pretty sure I can hold that down without issue

Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
not sure what you mean b Shit! He had me fooled, I didn't know about his previous shenanigans

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Ya I dont think you even need to go to er if you puke
I would recommend people to read this account of a members experience of SN.

Taken SN

Eden2k-Update:Taken SN

Just for the record, she was successful the second time, no dmso involved.

Reactions: houseofleaves, littlelady774, Kingkelly and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I would recommend people to read this account of a members experience of SN.

Taken SN

Eden2k-Update:Taken SN

Just for the record, she was successful the second time, no dmso involved.
Did she post a thread the second attempt?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
not sure what you mean b Shit! He had me fooled, I didn't know about his previous shenanigans
You referring to me? Read my post! What's your interest in SN? You've posted that you can purchase N soon.

Reactions: iHeartRockArt and Deleted member 4993
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Did she post a thread the second attempt?
No because she passed away, she pm'd me to say she wouldn't be posting a "goodbye thread" on here.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Deleted member 4993 and Kingkelly