• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Only tried xanax, prozac, and cymbalta (for maybe like a week to two tops) over the years and took myself off as I don't like the idea of psych meds, tbh. I respect everyone's stance, though. As literally, they've saved some lives.

I like psychedelics (recreationally) and altering my state of consciousness through fasting...and these have helped somewhat along but I find intermittent fasting and keeping a lower-carb diet actually helps my symptoms (esp OCD) but it's a sweet spot as initially I feel I kick into hypomania but that seems to settle, in a few days into something presenting as 'normal.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluedew, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
dontwantthislife

dontwantthislife

Jan 28, 2019
Fluvoxamine (which I'm not taking properly, they won't up my dose again because I was "manic" but 100mg is doing nothing so I only take it when I get head spins)

Also been prescribed but never took: lithium, sodium valproate, carbamazepine, lamotrigine.

I'm at the point where I don't want to take meds as I just want to kill myself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
7 mg Mirtazapin
6 mg Lunesta

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Before: Paroxetine (paxil) side effects where bad and many. Took it for 5 years or so (extremely happy to be off of these... Some side effects lasted years after quitting)

Now: Escitalopram (lexapro) not as much positive effect as paroxetine but alot less side effects.

These however do fuck-all against depression. They help ever so slightly with stress/anxiety/flushing that's why i keep taking them.

I'd really like something that turns me into a somewhat functional zombie (sounds stupid and contradictory i know) for once i would like "not to have a care in the world". Problem is i've never uttered a word about depression to my doctor and i would like to keep it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Moony21
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Fluoxetine
Buspar
Xanax (when needed)
Propranolol for stage fright

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
*Lustral 100 mg but only because I can't give up without the withdrawal side effects. I'll quit at the end of the school year because this is a very critical year where I have one chance (not theoratically, but in practice this is the one shot you need to take) of passing some stupid corrupt qualifications test to continue my education.
Antidepressants not only don't work but they make things worse because of the side effects especially when you're changing your doses (includes the start) and quitting.

*Wholesome memes to alleviate the pain a little by seeing the carefully picked rarely occuring good sides of life

*Dank memes to isolate myself from reality and laugh at meaningless things to create an artificial meaning for myself.

*Excessive sleep on holidays. The reason is self explanatory I guess...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
You a performer?
No, when I say "stage fright"- I mean like presentations in college. They make me really nervous.
Also, like during an interview is good too. Taking Xanax in these situations is no good because it kinda makes you feel drunk- which is problematic. Propranolol doesn't do that- it mostly just slows your heart rate down without affecting your psyche.

Reactions: azucaramargo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and 2 others