• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

theviewfromhalfway

Jun 3, 2022
I'm honestly shocked at how many days I've made it without attempting to take my life since that night considering the constant thoughts I have about doing it. It's really made me step back and realise maybe I do have strength in a way. I still struggle incredibly with these thoughts and I can't say they have improved or even the plans but I haven't acted on them yet and hopefully want. I ask how it do it and I always search for ways to but I haven't and I guess that is a tiny victory in itself. It gives me a kind of hope in a way, I still wouldn't say I would never do it but at least I've proved like I've tried and I've stayed for as long as I could without any help. It shows that if I did do it now that I really did try my hardest and people couldn't say I just gave up. I've had 600 days of painful thoughts since my last attempt and I've survived those thoughts.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
That's so long - congrats! You're doing great. That's a big pit to climb out of.

S

SolidDiscovery

Mar 21, 2023
I am so proud of you! What an amazing accomplishment :) remember how amazing it feels in this moment and if you're ever in a bad place again (hopefully not) think about what this feels like! There is hope in continuing to live and you proved that to yourself. Even if those thoughts haven't gone away, you made it. So incredibly proud of you, I believe in you! :)

sending love and support! <3