• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
I really don't know how I'm gonna last another two weeks in this miserable planet, I really wish it just arrives soon enough and I can end this suffering once and for all. It is unfair that I have to keep pushing forward even though I'm currently faced with this much existential pain and misery.

I'm going to have to act on an impulse when it arrives as to not get caught with it again, and I will have to try my best not to puke. I will make a goodbye thread here when the time comes, but for now, please wish me luck, you guys are like my friends at this point.

MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
I really hope you the best of luck, hope you dont get caught this time and that you can ctb peacefully if thats what you want :heart:

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you the very best luck and hopefully you can soon find eternal peace from any more future misery.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's dreadful and torturous feeling stuck here when you just wish to be gone so I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering, best of luck in your plans.