• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I tried partial with a cable cord, sitting down on my butt inside my closet which has double bars, one at waist level and a high one for coats. I didn't panic but my SI kicked in as I tried to persuade myself in letting it take me, I was starting to black out but ended up removing myself from the cord, all I had to do was sit upright to stop the pressure from my carotids. this is the third time I've tried but I hadn't actually tied the cord before, I had only looped it around my neck and used my hand to hold it in place. at first I didn't feel anything, only blurred vision which cleared overtime and ear ringing that ended when I removed the cord from my neck. It's been about an hour and I decided to get up and do some chores, fed my cat and cleaned it's litter, but my head has gradually started hurting a lot, and my forehead is very hot.

Is this normal? does anyone else who's attempted and failed or just practiced know what else to expect or what to do?

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
I've gotten some temporary headaches from practicing partial before, but I never really got to that point of nearly passing out. I know my ears and some other parts of my face got warm from it, when you do it all the blood get trapped there, so it warms up. That feeling should go away though after the ligature is released. The person's above me advice is definitely better, but I know I would just take some painkillers and wait.

Reactions: juna
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I was too scared to, I feel like I have no one to turn to, it eventually passed but my neck is still sore..
I'm glad that it passed. But it's the job of doctors/nurses to take care of you, anyone including you can turn to them. So if the pain stays or you are experiencing other symptoms, don't be scared to seek advice, you deserve it.

• Love
Reactions: loslassen and Ash