• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
Yes and I think the rate is only going to rise. When I was on a ward between December and January just gone a guy came in who said he had known of 4 or so people who had topped themselves within recent months, not sure what the hell is going on not sure if COVID has changed people (to be honest I think people have been depressed for years) but all I know is myself, I'm on my way out and accepting it is relief

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Yeah, seeing the incredibly high suicide rates of people with the same issues as me is certainly disheartening. Even further so to know I'm just going to become another part of that. Non-suicidal people don't really care because they don't need to.

A

AnotherStatistic

Oct 11, 2023
Thats just want i am. When i go my name wont be remebered, i wont have a great story to pass on - i'll just be another number on pages

Im just another statistic

Reactions: zzeroo
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Thats just want i am. When i go my name wont be remebered, i wont have a great story to pass on - i'll just be another number on pages

Im just another statistic
Yes. But I want my name to be wiped from history, so it works out okay.