Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
He'll probably give it to me immediately and it could determine whether I really start considering ctb or not
Damn..

I remember you telling me if shit hits the fan, you'd be doing it

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
If it causes homelessness, most likely yes as homelessness scares me
Homelessness scares the fuck out of me too. I've experienced it for a couple of days when I ran away and it was terrible.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Homelessness scares the fuck out of me too. I've experienced it for a couple of days when I ran away and it was terrible.
I wouldn't be able to survive if I went homeless

Birthinjune

Birthinjune

Jan 31, 2021
He'll probably give it to me immediately and it could determine whether I really start considering ctb or not
Your early 20s are a really rough spot. I was in a similar situation, having to go to school and work as well. Living at home wasn't a good situation, I had to live at college which was really expensive. I found financial freedom by taking out a lot of student loans and working part time. A really hard period of my life was getting kicked out of college for failing too many classes, but I eventually reapplied and finished. But in that period I was homeless and had to crash on couches until I was accepted back into school. Although it feels like you'll be slaving away at a job you hate I'm confident you can find something you enjoy to do. I know this period in life can feel impossible and aimless, but it won't feel like this forever. I hope you can find more support with your parents, and are eventually able to be vulrenable with how you are struggling, and have them be supportive. I'm sure if they knew how much pain you are in they would be

Reactions: Sensei
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I wouldn't be able to survive if I went homeless
I wouldn't be able either. I don't have the mentality.
Your early 20s are a really rough spot. I was in a similar situation, having to go to school and work as well. Living at home wasn't a good situation, I had to live at college which was really expensive. I found financial freedom by taking out a lot of student loans and working part time. A really hard period of my life was getting kicked out of college for failing too many classes, but I eventually reapplied and finished. But in that period I was homeless and had to crash on couches until I was accepted back into school. Although it feels like you'll be slaving away at a job you hate I'm confident you can find something you enjoy to do. I know this period in life can feel impossible and aimless, but it won't feel like this forever. I hope you can find more support with your parents, and are eventually able to be vulrenable with how you are struggling, and have them be supportive. I'm sure if they knew how much pain you are in they would be
This

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Thanks. I'm just hoping my parents will let me do part time instead of full

I wouldn't be able either. I don't have the mentality.

This
Knowing my luck, I'd probably be robbed or something if I went homeless which would make me want to ctb even more

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020

Knowing my luck, I'd probably be robbed or something if I went homeless which would make me want to ctb even more
I'd do all right in a shelter but no way in the long term

Birthinjune

Birthinjune

Jan 31, 2021

I hope so too, college should be a time for growth and reflection and honing your interests, not some immense pressure to finish as fast as possible. I hope you find a balance and your parents support you!

Reactions: Sensei
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I hope so too, college should be a time for growth and reflection and honing your interests, not some immense pressure to finish as fast as possible. I hope you find a balance and your parents support you!
Wish me peace? :)

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
True and thanks :) I hope to go back for computer science

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm not sure I'd even do okay in a shelter. I'd probably still want to ctb
But as of here and now, you are where you are currently. Just know you won't go homeless.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
But as of here and now, you are where you are currently. Just know you won't go homeless.
True. If I do ctb, it'll be for other reasons besides homelessness

Awesome, you already figured out what you'd like to do which is a lot more than a lot of people, and you're halfway done! With time will come independence and less stress :)

I wish you peace whatever that means for you :)
Hopefully I'll have less stress :)

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I'm surprised that I'm reading this right now. You are one of the most active and recognizable users here. To me, you are one of the fossils of this forum, even though your account was just made on Jun 14, 2020.

It's sad to see you go, but looking back at it, this is probably one way to find peace. We, as a community, feel sad about a member's departure, but remind ourselves that they have achieved eternal peace.

You still have about more than a month left. Enjoy the remaining days. Make it count! Carpe diem.

• Love
Reactions: Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm surprised that I'm reading this right now. You are one of the most active and recognizable users here. To me, you are one of the fossils of this forum, even though your account was just made on Jun 14, 2020.

It's sad to see you go, but looking back at it, this is probably one way to find peace. We, as a community, feel sad about a member's departure, but remind ourselves that they have achieved eternal peace.

You still have about more than a month left. Enjoy the remaining days. Make it count! Carpe diem.
This site can get pretty addicting with me being active a whole bunch and stuff. I do appreciate it on finding me a fossil of this forum. I'm glad I've found this place by the time I am currently alive.

I'm scared of death and excited at the same time because I don't know what happens after and I don't know how the dying process feels.

We all gotta go sometime and it looks like my time is almost up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
This site can get pretty addicting with me being active a whole bunch and stuff. I do appreciate it on finding me a fossil of this forum. I'm glad I've found this place by the time I am currently alive.

I'm scared of death and excited at the same time because I don't know what happens after and I don't know how the dying process feels.

We all gotta go sometime and it looks like my time is almost up.
I wish I wasn't scared of death and could just go :(

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I hear you and I feel you. I get the impression that you don't really want to die, though. Loneliness can be hell, I give you that, but you're still young and there's still a chance that you'll meet new people and perhaps also find love. Things can change quickly when you're in your 20s and even your 30s. I'm not saying that it will be easy, but I'm saying that it's not impossible. I've wasted many opportunities too and basically thrown my life away. However, I'm 20 years older than you. If you feel that you're behind there's still plenty of time to catch up. Try to live here and now. If you haven't caught up when you turn 40 it might be high time to commit suicide, though. All in all, I think you should give life one more shot. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Ame