• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Hi everyone.

I am very low with my energy so my first post will be quite short I think. Also sorry for my poor English...

I am currently in a mental hospital. I tried several times to hang but I just can't. My only option left is to jump. I could grab a cab, go to this bridge I know which is more than 100 meters high.

BUT I'm not confident about me being able to jump.. Fucking SI...

If I can't jump then the police will eventually find me and the situation in the mental hospital will be just worst...

Here is my question : did anyone ever try to jump, really wanted to, but just couldn't do it, even with a huge desire to die ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Reactions: meandthebirds and kunikuzushi
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
SI is a sign for you to live, the power of wanting to live is surprising, I personally think of every attempt is another rebirth at life to keep viewing it, but I can understand if you want to ctb good luck my friend, I hope life turns around

Upvote 0
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I used to think SI meant I didn't really want to die but I'm pretty sure now that it's not the case... For others attempts, sometimes I told myself "If I fail this one, then I keep fighting for life". But this time has gone.
Now, I KNOW I want to leave this world, I can't bear it anymore.
Thank you for your reply 🙏

Upvote 0
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I used to think SI meant I didn't really want to die but I'm pretty sure now that it's not the case... For others attempts, sometimes I told myself "If I fail this one, then I keep fighting for life". But this time has gone.
Now, I KNOW I want to leave this world, I can't bear it anymore.
Thank you for your reply 🙏
I'm sorry to hear about your looks, but if you truly wish to die gl, just remember of the smiles for others and some of the little joy this cruel world, hope you find peace in death or life

Upvote 0