Sisifos

Sisifos

I wanna end me
Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys, I am new here, I am
really glad I discovered a platform like this where suicide can be openly talked about without discrimination and holdbacks. It's palliative knowing individuals out there face similar internal battles as you do, personally it gives me a sense of belonging. I've been contemplating suicide since I was around 12, without being serious about it though. I am currently 23 and this need to off me only strengthens during the passing time. I've read about SN, but I am afraid that even those 20 minutes before passing out will be unbearable for me and my heart will explode from anxiety, alongside others ways it could go wrong. I was thinking that using a gun is the best way out, but since I lack access to one I leaded to my number two best option which is jumping off from the 7th or 8th floor from a really high building. What are your opinions in this particular way ? Have you even considered it ? If yes what stopped you to do so ?! Do you think it's a painless way to ctb ?
Ps. Sorry for the long post and thank you in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Jumping from a tall building isn't something I could go through with for a number of reasons. I'd be too scared to and it would traumatise a lot of innocent people. There's been a few stories in the news about people who've been killed because someone has landed on them. If there's a chance of you surviving the jump from 7th/8th floor then your life would be pretty miserable if you're paralysed etc.

Reactions: Sisifos