W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
So - jumping off a bridge. A method many people avoid. I believe this is the way I want to go out, granted I land in the water unconscious. About how high would I have to jump to be asleep for the drowning? Another question - would you try it?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Its one of the best because once you let go , even if SI kick in , its too late. But also very scary. Im not that scared of heights but still would be a last resort option.

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Its one of the best because once you let go , even if SI kick in , its too late. But also very scary. Im not that scared of heights but still would be a last resort option.
Yeah honestly. I'm just scared for my final moments. After this, it will be over though.

Reactions: Gonnerr
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Yep. This is my method of choice. I want to be loaded with alcohol and pills and SN before doing it.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yeah honestly. I'm just scared for my final moments. After this, it will be over though.
You wont feel your last moment , i had a few minor accident in my life and you dont feel anything, just after. Our brain will be here to protect us when its the last moment.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
You wont feel your last moment , i had a few minor accident in my life and you dont feel anything, just after. Our brain will be here to protect us when its the last moment.
Could you go into more detail, if you're comfortable?

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons
pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
Ayyyy, I'm gna jump off a bridge too. High five 🖐️ Planning to get drunk then jump

(apologies for not having anything useful to say. I hope you find inner peace or make peace w your life <3)

Reactions: waterrrrrrrrrbottel
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Could you go into more detail, if you're comfortable?
I use to be a truck driver , and i was close to the edge of the trailer with a skid , i had to turn it , and next thing i know , i don't know if i was tired , i lost my balance and next thing i know i fell to the ground. I dont really remember the impact , no pain immediately because of endorphin. Just the aftermath.

It was just like a 2 meters fall but i was barely able to walk for 3 days , and was close to damaging a lung according to the doc. Imagine falling from 50 or 100 meters, only from that 2 meters fall , its very painful when endorphin doesn't work anymore.

You can watch that tv show , it was called "i shouldn't be alive" , its on youtube now for free. Some of them experience bigger fall and endorphin save them.

But if you die , you wont feel a thing. Dying on impact , there is no time to suffer , you suffer more before the jump because of the fear of jumping. Because when you let go of that bridge its freedom without pain if high enough and it doesn't take much.

Last edited:
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
If the bridge is high enough you'll die on impact of hitting the water it'll be like landing on concrete