• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
Tomorrow I'll be travelling by train. My mom will be with me. I can't do this anymore. I'm crying every single night now. I'm too tired.
I'm thinking of jumping infront of a passing train tomorrow as I see a train coming with good speed.
think of the train driver...........where will your mom be? possible de-capitation involved.......is this really what you want?

Reactions: chiefkeefgaming37
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not sure the OP was really asking for other people's opinions, they were simply writing down how they feel. But anyway best wishes OP and I'm sorry you suffer, I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel existence.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you nothing but eternal peace from this wretchfest planet OP.

Reactions: a.fool
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please don't use this method, it can ruin countless lives.

Check out the megathreads. There are plenty of quick and peaceful methods which are reliable and accessible.

CozyTime

CozyTime

Death should be a free choice
Feb 16, 2019
If society doesn't care about suicidal people, why should suicidal people care about society?
I don't think not wanting to traumatize random strangers is caring about society, if anything its caring for your fellow human which we of all people should know can be suffering and thus why would I want to add to it?

Jumping in front of a train will traumatize people that have had no part in your suffering nor been given any chance to support you.

I understand its my own mentality and also understand where you are coming from but the day I die I wish to be able to greet death knowing I didn't add to others suffering, I tried my best to not be a part of the problem.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I don't think not wanting to traumatize random strangers is caring about society, if anything its caring for your fellow human which we of all people should know can be suffering and thus why would I want to add to it?

Jumping in front of a train will traumatize people that have had no part in your suffering nor been given any chance to support you.

I understand its my own mentality and also understand where you are coming from but the day I die I wish to be able to greet death knowing I didn't add to others suffering, I tried my best to not be a part of the problem.
My point is that not everyone has access to methods aside from jumping or the train method, and the only reason why people pick those methods is because they have to, because euthanasia isn't legalized and society stigmatizes suicide. Majority of society considers suicide as a weak and selfish choice and restrict suicidal people from something that should be considered as a basic human right, the right to die.

Try talking about suicide on reddit and they'll ban you. Try looking for suicide methods on google and you'll won't find anything except the annoying hotline numbers. This forum gets villainized by BBC and society for being pro choice, and society is fine with prolonging the suffering of suicidal people instead of giving them the choice to stop suffering.

Nobody would ever pick the train method if euthanasia was legalized. Nobody who picks the train method has the intention to harm anyone, they don't WANT to add anything to anyone's sufferring, they pick the train method because the government is corrupt and assisted suicidal isn't a thing so they're forced/pushed to choose methods like this one.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Like others said, I understand wanting to CTB, but please be considerate of other people. If/when I do it I will make sure to do it as privately as possible. It's not really nice to expose other people to your death, especially if you are going to die in such a grisly manner. And anyway, I'm not sure how high the chance is that you would die. I hope you can find a way to end your suffering in a way that is not impulsive or done out of desperation.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
My point is that not everyone has access to methods aside from jumping or the train method, and the only reason why people pick those methods is because they have to, because euthanasia isn't legalized and society stigmatizes suicide. Majority of society considers suicide as a weak and selfish choice and restrict suicidal people from something that should be considered as a basic human right, the right to die.

Try talking about suicide on reddit and they'll ban you. Try looking for suicide methods on google and you'll won't find anything except the annoying hotline numbers. This forum gets villainized by BBC and society for being pro choice, and society is fine with prolonging the suffering of suicidal people instead of giving them the choice to stop suffering.

Nobody would ever pick the train method if euthanasia was legalized. Nobody who picks the train method has the intention to harm anyone, they don't WANT to add anything to anyone's sufferring, they pick the train method because the government is corrupt and assisted suicidal isn't a thing so they're forced/pushed to choose methods like this one.
Agreed. But that is no way the fault of a train driver.
Dragging someone with you in your passing is never oke in my opinion.

CozyTime

CozyTime

Death should be a free choice
Feb 16, 2019
My point is that not everyone has access to methods aside from jumping or the train method, and the only reason why people pick those methods is because they have to, because euthanasia isn't legalized and society stigmatizes suicide. Majority of society considers suicide as a weak and selfish choice and restrict suicidal people from something that should be considered as a basic human right, the right to die. Try talking about suicide on reddit and they'll ban you. Try looking for suicide methods on google and you'll won't find anything except the annoying hotline numbers. This forum gets villainized by BBC and society for being pro choice, and society is fine with prolonging the suffering of suicidal people instead of giving them the choice to stop suffering. Nobody would ever pick the train method if euthanasia was legalized. Nobody who picks the train method has the intention to harm anyone, they don't WANT to add anything to anyone's sufferring, they pick the train method because the government is corrupt and assisted suicidal isn't a thing so they're forced/pushed to choose methods like this one.
I see, I completely understand your frustration especially with the hotline numbers because it feels like if you just type "S" in google its what will instantly show up as a suggestion.

Haven't been here for the BBC drama but clearely the media is escalating in its villainy of people simply suffering and with extremely limited resources available.

However in all honesty this forum has a lot of simple methods readily available as long as you have r0pe and if its difficult to get the info here anymore than I know of atleast 1-3 more forums and not difficult to find where they divulge more detailed information on it.

My point is simply that there are a lot of methods available for us today and the train method I believe is one for someone making a rash choice without fully looking into matter and thus should be avoided at all costs.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
I have to say I was coming back from the University yesterday and I just thought to myself "what if I just got off the platform with a jump and layed on the rails. No one would've dared come off the platform to rescue me and before they could do something it'd be all over....
I wouldn't have to worry about my computer science courses, I wouldn't have to endure the endless marathon of travelling back on a boring train as an introvert that hates to be around people. No more pain, and hopefully an instantaneous death however I have to say this option is very unrealistic. It goes against every instinct in your body knowing there'll be a few seconds of intense pain before you die. similarly jumping off a bridge or ledge like what if you survive the fall only to get a broken leg or 50 fractures and then drown as a result of and have to go suffocate in the dark scary harbour water.

People deserve the right to die in peace, which is one of the reasons that I support this forum. If you have a first order desire meaning a desire that you want to have e.g. not live anymore it's your right to have what you want instead of a second order desire meaning a desire you don't want to have - such as being attracted to an individual despite hating them and wishing you would just get rid of them but have an attachment with them. You're not acting in accordance to your real beliefs and desires and hence your free-will is reduced because of your biological instincts keep preventing you from doing what you truly want.

If it's Ur desire to die U don't want to go through an excruciating process of suffering, suffocating or being driven over by a train. If it's what you truly want I recommend that you use this site, do a little research into painless methods and come up with a better escape plan because these other methods are accessible, you could take some anti-anxiety medication so that you aren't fearful and just plan it out, you don't want to make an impulsive decision and horrify onlookers and Ur mother as well.

I know life is suffering but I feel like you're not truly ready to go, when/if you are don't make a scene make it less hard for your family to deal with Ur loss saying something like "I just can't take it anymore" please please think about a different method.

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
If society doesn't care about suicidal people, why should suicidal people care about society?
I couldn't agree more!
I'm not sure the OP was really asking for other people's opinions, they were simply writing down how they feel. But anyway best wishes OP and I'm sorry you suffer, I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel existence.
Yes I was just venting my feelings as I was hurting too much!

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Tomorrow I'll be travelling by train. My mom will be with me. I can't do this anymore. I'm crying every single night now. I'm too tired.
I'm thinking of jumping infront of a passing train tomorrow as I see a train coming with good speed.
Please don't do this in front of your Mother. This will traumatize her for the rest of her life and the guilt will be overwhelming. I understand your pain, please I'm a mother and I couldn't live with myself if my child did that. I wish you peace

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Guys u can read the update regarding this.