• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bcl001

Dec 6, 2023
Hi brains trust,

I'm currently researching jump spots to CTB. I've searched through the other options and this method looks to be the most suitable for me. Ordering SN I'm my country seems to be a great way to be sectioned under the mental health act and I'm concerned I'd convulse out of a partial and end up a vegetable.

Jumping also happens to have the advantage of me being able to stage it as accidental as my hobbies involve me being at heights. I'm aware of the pain this will cause those around me and whilst I understand dead is dead, I hope it is easier for loved ones to accept that I died in an accident doing something I love vs an obvious suicide.

Preamble over, the location I've found is 45m from the ground. By the looks of the variety of sources online this looks to be enough to get the job done with a pretty high level of certainty (especially head first). The question I have is the ground is not concrete. It's is (heavily) compressed dirt and large rocks. Are there resources out there which anyone can point me to to ascertain whether this is a problem? I mean it's not water or freshly watered grass, will this make much of a difference?

Many thanks!

Reactions: Dumbass
Wolfalb

Wolfalb

Nov 2, 2023
I really like your idea of staging it as an accident. I think I would like a similar situation for my family when I finally CTB, as you are right, it would probably be easier for them to accept.

In regard to your question though, I don't believe the surface would make much of a difference falling from that high. 45M is crazy high, is it a tall building? Personally, I'm scared of heights so I think it may be hard to force myself to jump. I prefer SN for that reason, but I wish you the best of luck with your CTB.

Reactions: bcl001
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Jumper here. Everything sounds good.