Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
The height is good. But have you already thought how to get there. Probably only on foot, and bridges know for suicide attempts have probably higher security measures. Is the guardrail viable for people who pass by? You won't uhave any time to hesitate with this bridge.

Sure. I'll get there by train and by bus (lol). This bridge isn't known for suicide attempts, there have been only one as far as I know. The net (webnet, 1,5 mm diameter, stainless steel) should be cutable with the right wire cutter.
I plan to go there in the afternoon, mark the spot from which I'll jump onto a hard surface and no trees, bushes etc. in my way. Then I'll chill there for a sone hours and then, when it's dark and when there are no pelope driving over the bridge, probably in the early morning, I'll jump.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Crest33
plotinus

plotinus

anotha one rides da bus
Oct 9, 2018
I highly recommend Hereditary as far as horror movies go. Best of luck on ctb my friend. It takes a lot of courage to take the leap. I hope your final days are peaceful and that you find yourself on the other side with warmth to greet you.

Reactions: Sunset764, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Miss clefable and 1 other person
Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Jumping is the only method ill be going,

Reactions: Sunset764, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap