E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
So a few days ago some of you will remember that there was a SN goodbye thread made by member @JordT & @Bumblebee

They met on SS in the partners thread and decided to go ahead and end their lives together.

The thread is here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...r-2day-regime-for-sn.27088/page-4#post-494850

Some members were concerned as the thread ended abruptly when both said they would document and report back after taking the SN. People were concerned when this didn't happen, which caused a lot of speculation.

In fact, people on that thread even started suggesting that Bumblebee was still online so were insinuating that maybe they didn't go through with their suicide.

Well the Daily Mirror have posted this article:

I'm almost certain this was them, the article states:

* Couple met online
* Were in the UK
* Met on an online community
* Ages match from users post history
* Made a suicide pact
* Died on the same day as the thread here on SS

Literally everything matches up, I just thought I'd point this out.

Brace for the incoming media storm, thepress love the demonise this place.

Either way I hope JordT and BumbleBee are at peace now.

As for the member suggesting they didn't go through with it as BumbleBee's account was online the day after the suicide, let this be a lesson to not make assumptions, obviously it must have been law enforcement looking into things,hence all the information in the article.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, pthnrdnojvsc, puppy9 and 5 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
There is hugggeee thread about this topic from yesterday - can link it to ya if u like-it something like- 'Surely they met on here'

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Fragile, NitriteAnatomy and 2 others
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/surely-they-met-on-here.27416/ here's the thread.
Yeah I believe that the news is about Jord & Bumble as well, I hope they both found the peace they were looking for

Reactions: ninthhokage
E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
There is hugggeee thread about this topic from yesterday - can link it to ya if u like-it something like- 'Surely they met on here'

Ahhh sorry I did search but the search function mustn't be that great as I couldn't find a thread, I stopped looking after the first load more though....

I just wanted to make the point that it's dangerous for people to make assumptions.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Ahhh sorry I did search but the search function mustn't be that great as I couldn't find a thread, I stopped looking after the first load more though....

I just wanted to make the point that it's dangerous for people to make assumptions.
yeh true- have to put my hand up a bit to that actually! learnt not to now thou

Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019

I wondered what happened b/c JordT said he would be communicating the whole time. Bumblebee asked how to overcome SI. The account was quickly banned after their target time, then Bumblebee's account was live again. It's hard not to make assumptions with so many gaps in the story.
I'm glad they found each other and went out on their own terms.

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I wondered what happened b/c JordT said he would be communicating the whole time. Bumblebee asked how to overcome SI. The account was quickly banned after their target time, then Bumblebee's account was live again. It's hard not to make assumptions with so many gaps in the story.
It's quite sad to know that she was wondering how to overcome SI what probably means that she felt anxious at that moment

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
It's quite sad to know that she was wondering how to overcome SI what probably means that she felt anxious at that moment

it is very normal to feel anxiety when doing this, but she was not alone and i'm sure that being with someone in her last moments helped her and made her feel less anxious about the whole thing. plus they were in a very beautiful place.

Reactions: Moonicide and MeltingHeart
Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
This is my idea of the perfect long kiss goodnight.

Reactions: Moonicide and Return2Dust
E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019

Yea, it's normal to make assumptions in your own mind, I was speculating what had happened myself, however to express those assumptions on an open forum is in poor taste in my opinion.

just take a look at that thread, people making assumptions that maybe JordT had done something bad to Bumblebee...

I just feel people should hold back expressing such opinions as this situation clearly shows, you never know what's truly going on.

Reactions: EmptyArms
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
This is my idea of the perfect long kiss goodnight.
I think the days before their final night would have been the nicest ones, looked like a beautiful area to walk around.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i saw Bumblebee's account online agen a min ago but they logged off. hmmm

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Don't know if this is the Bumblebee you guys are referring too, but a Bumblebee left this comment in the comments section.

I kinda find that ironic.... But it could just be me.

Screenshot 20191210 191334

Reactions: L-L
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Yea, it's normal to make assumptions in your own mind, I was speculating what had happened myself, however to express those assumptions on an open forum is in poor taste in my opinion.

just take a look at that thread, people making assumptions that maybe JordT had done something bad to Bumblebee...

I just feel people should hold back expressing such opinions as this situation clearly shows, you never know what's truly going on.

People don't deserve shit, someone shares something as deep and personal as your own suicide and look at the circus they do. Their morbid thoughts are given priority over some decency and respect

Last edited:
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

People don't deserve shit, someone shares something as deep and personal as your own suicide and look at the circus they do. Their morbid thoughts are given priority over some decency and respect

thts a bit xtra guys

they weren't assuming anything about the two members involved, they were just making others aware in case of a resulting spike in partner meet-ups, of the dangers of meeting people from the internet. Like with the scams we need to broadcast anything that poses a danger to this community far n wide

I don't think it was particularly disrespectful when the two members concerned weren't even posting at the time.

• Hmph!
Reactions: MeltingHeart and EBEN30
E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
thts a bit xtra guys

they weren't assuming anything about the two members involved, they were just making others aware in case of a resulting spike in partner meet-ups, of the dangers of meeting people from the internet. Like with the scams we need to broadcast anything that poses a danger to this community far n wide

I don't think it was particularly disrespectful when the two members concerned weren't even posting at the time.

I'd go back and read the thread, you must be interpreting things differently from the way I have.

Someone posted in there basically suggesting JordT may have done something to Bumblebee, they were even called out for it on the post.

I don't think we're being 'a bit xtra' just stating the facts on what went down, which is there in black and white for people to see for themselves.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Someone posted in there basically suggesting JordT may have done something to Bumblebee, they were even called out for it on the post.

I've reread the thread and presume you are talking about the post that states in black and white for people to see for themselves, "not saying this is the case [with Jord and Bumblebee]"

Not saying this case is one of them but it certainly went through my mind reading this thread. Better to be warned and take extra precaution when meeting up with others plus most here haven't witnessed the "predator ban" of a while back.

Reactions: Neville1
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
i saw Bumblebee's account online agen a min ago but they logged off. hmmm

Yeah, that Bumblebee log in every.single.day.
Just click on the @Bumblebee in the OP post and you can see it said she just log in last seen: yesterday evening. I bet she will log in again today too.
Everytime I check the nickname is saw she log in everyday.

Tbh, I doubt the 2 people died in that news is them.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Don't know if this is the Bumblebee you guys are referring too, but a Bumblebee left this comment in the comments section.

I kinda find that ironic.... But it could just be me.

View attachment 20971
that is pretty strange coincedence actually! that mirror website is awfulL (obvs)!-not just the content-all the pop ups and ads!

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Just click on the @Bumblebee in the OP post and you can see it said she just log in last seen: yesterday evening. I bet she will log in again today too.

I think it's them, and I think someone other than Bumblebee is accessing the account.

The comment from "bumblebee0004" on that article is most likely someone from this site deliberately trying to make us question if thats her :0

o or mayb its a shout out to us

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltingHeart and EBEN30
Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
I'd also like to point out that anyone with Bumblebee's phone could be visiting the site. You only need to log in once and that's it. The password never needs to be used again. It could be the Police with her phone looking up this very thread. I think it might be best not to make assumptions from this point forward, whatever happens.

Reactions: NeCkDeEp
E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019

All the news articles say that the police are aware of a community they were both a part of, they must have had access to her phone/laptop that was left logged in and as a result they're accessing her account.

There's too much overwhelming evidence to suggest it was them, just because the account is being accessed each and everyday doesn't mean she's alive and well and it's her, it's blatantly obvious that it's the police accessing the account, the new article practically confirm that.

For them to know on the day that they both met on an online pro-choice community, it suggests that one of them left their accounts logged in on their device. From their goodbye thread ending abruptly as well, the evidence suggests this is the case. No big conspiracy here.

I think it's them, and I think someone other than Bumblebee is accessing the account.

The comment from "bumblebee0004" on that article is most likely someone from this site deliberately trying to make us question if thats her :0

o or mayb its a shout out to us

Yea, that's what I thought to, again no big conspiracy here, people on here knew this article was hitting the news, it was linked to in this thread so not a huge stretch to think someone used that username to leave that comment.

I can't believe people still think they're possibly alive and the news article doesn't relate to them, the evidence is literally overwhelming to suggest it is them.

Reactions: MeltingHeart, NeCkDeEp and omoidarui
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
All the news articles say that the police are aware of a community they were both a part of, they must have had access to her phone/laptop that was left logged in and as a result they're accessing her account.

Can you post the link of any news articles that said the police are aware of the "community they both part of"?
The only news I see are news that came out 6 days ago when it originally started, and since then, NO more new news, all news source just repeat the same info.

So where is all the articles that said the police aware of the community they both part of? Link please.

Because all i see is the news said the pair were stranger who met "online".

XoXoNae

XoXoNae

Trying to understand
Dec 5, 2019

There's too much overwhelming evidence to suggest it was them, just because the account is being accessed each and everyday doesn't mean she's alive and well and it's her, it's blatantly obvious that it's the police accessing the account, the new article practically confirm that.

For them to know on the day that they both met on an online pro-choice community, it suggests that one of them left their accounts logged in on their device. From their goodbye thread ending abruptly as well, the evidence suggests this is the case. No big conspiracy here.

Yea, that's what I thought to, again no big conspiracy here, people on here knew this article was hitting the news, it was linked to in this thread so not a huge stretch to think someone used that username to leave that comment.

I can't believe people still think they're possibly alive and the news article doesn't relate to them, the evidence is literally overwhelming to suggest it is them.
It's them

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Can you post the link of any news articles that said the police are aware of the "community they both part of"?
The only news I see are news that came out 6 days ago when it originally started, and since then, NO more new news, all news source just repeat the same info.

So where is all the articles that said the police aware of the community they both part of? Link please.

Because all i see is the news said the pair were stranger who met "online".
How can you still NOT believe that this must be about JordT and Bumblebee?
It's mentioned in the news that they met online, formed a suicide pact, they found chemical stuff -> probably SN, ages match, date & time match (could have took a day or two to realise that there's something going on before breaking in) and as last: Bumblebee mentioned in a post that they rented a holiday place -> they stayed at an airbnb.

Can we just let them have their peace now, it's for sure about them. There's too much coincidence that confirms that it's most likely about Jord and Bumble.

Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, EBEN30, MeltingHeart and 2 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
It's them

did you know 1 of them ?

you joined this forum the day they were found, you keep posting pro-life stuff and your message is "trying to understand"

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
did you know 1 of them ?

you joined this forum the day they were found, you keep posting pro-life stuff and your message is "trying to understand"

Now that is a coincidence.... And odd...