• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

theskyiscyan

theskyiscyan

Mar 3, 2024
i struggle to post my feelings here and dont know how to formulate my thoughts, i just dont think i can live anymore. i tried, i tried so hard to be patient, but i hate myself too much, ive been on hormone therapy for two years and am still utterly miserable. no amount of surgeries can fix the fact i was born in the wrong body. i will never be a real woman. it hurts so much to type this all out but at the same time, i feel so at peace knowing itll be over soon. i wont have to suffer much longer, and i appreciate you reading through my mess of a first post.

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
I hope that you find peace,
Being trans isnt easy and I know theres too much stigma around it thanks to our amazing conservatives who cant fathom the fact that in any way they will describe a 'woman' or a 'man' it will always exclude someone who is a cis person assigned their gender
not all women can birth children, not all AFAB women even have uteruses or vaginas, same goes for men
even sex, your birth assigned gender isnt binary. there are intersex people, there are people with chromosone differences that are not categorized in any way because its easier to call them men or women
If it helps in any way, Im sure youre an amazing person and youre not doing any harm to anyone by just being trans, no matter what they will say. Find your own peace and good luck on your journey, no matter which road you take

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
omg I'm so sorry, the way trans people get treated sounds like a nightmare :( it breaks my heart thinking of the bs y'all have to go through especially since this society insists on making your lives so difficult as if it wouldn't already be tough enough having a body your brain rejects, I wish you peace 🙏🏿. It's so sad how some people have to contemplate suicide simply because of how they were born, no one deserves what you've been through 😢.

TimeTrigger48

TimeTrigger48

Jan 15, 2024
I'm a cautionary tale, myself. Don't even think about starting HRT unless you are absolutely positively sure you want to take that leap of faith to live that way for the rest of your life.

I was on HRT for one month. One month.

I stopped it, but my body kept changing. Two years later, still changing. I'll never pass. I've been trying to hide it at work. It's a matter of time before I'm outed and it'll be open season for discrimination. I'll be unemployable. Doctors won't help. I still don't know why my body is changing after stopping the pills literal years ago.

Hopefully soon I will be dead and this will all be over. Fuck this existence.

Last edited:
theskyiscyan

theskyiscyan

Mar 3, 2024
thank you all so much for replying, i feel reassured that things will be okay. i feel understood and heard, ive never been validated for wanting to find peace through suicide before and i feel overwhelmed in a good way. thank you again.

Reactions: Homo erectus