• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Let's say you have 2% chance of successfully fighting survival instinct every trial. Expected number of trials untill success is 50 than.

Reactions: Cryptonite
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
That was my attempt too. I chickened out last minute after months of preparation. I think cause it wasn't as quick as I wanted it to be and I was sober at the time and could feel my body reacting to it, like tingling toes and all that and the bag wasn't too tight over my head so I had a lot of irrational thoughts like what if I fail, what if I cause permanent brain damage and then have to live being a vegatable. Hated myself for a long time.

I'm on my way to secure another method, (apply to work in a vets clinic and steal the N) but I've never stolen anything in my life and I'm scared.
Oh wow I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. I hope that I'm able to go through with it. This is the method I feel most comfortable with for sure.I'm definitely not going into it sober, so maybe that'll help. I can't say I've ever stolen anything either, so I get your anxiety over it. I wish you the best of luck on this mission! I hope you're able to find peace somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: barbie and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
That was my attempt too. I chickened out last minute after months of preparation. I think cause it wasn't as quick as I wanted it to be and I was sober at the time and could feel my body reacting to it, like tingling toes and all that and the bag wasn't too tight over my head so I had a lot of irrational thoughts like what if I fail, what if I cause permanent brain damage and then have to live being a vegatable. Hated myself for a long time.

I'm on my way to secure another method, (apply to work in a vets clinic and steal the N) but I've never stolen anything in my life and I'm scared.
That's really bright, honestly šŸ¤— I hope you succeed

• Love
Reactions: barbie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that only those who've managed to succeed in this method can truly answer the question but anyway I personally just don't believe that one can force themselves to go through with it, I imagine that those who succeeded in jumping were very desperate and determined as that method really does sound terrifying and it's like the survival instinct just exists to prolong suffering, I really wish that it's easier to leave this world.
But anyway best wishes, I hope you eventually find what you search for.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
50 attempts? what would you consider an attempt? who would bother counting after 10?
I'd say every genuine, non-demonstrative try with previous preparation. 50 was just an approximation, I guess.
Let's say you have 2% chance of successfully fighting survival instinct every trial. Expected number of trials untill success is 50 than.
Yes