cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
What is best is there any difference or not ? Does it get to you faster ..?

Same with my AE perhaps but more asking for benzos ???

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Bump anyone ??

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
BUMPing again anyone???

D

Deleted member 65988

Surprised you haven't tested it for yourself since everyone's tolerance is different.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Surprised you haven't tested it for yourself since everyone's tolerance is different.
Well you'll be surprised to know I have tested them for myself but as you can see I am asking if it is ok to crush benzos like xananx for example as I've read officially not to and I am wondering for when if it's better to crush for when I take my SN like will it knock me out faster or mix worse with the SN ..

Also asking as I've tested couple times and also used them to help me get through my waiting so NOT TRYING TO WASTE THEM AWAY or grow my tolerance so asking if someone else knows..

D

Deleted member 65988

Crush em or not, they will dissolve and most likely wont change how long it takes to effect you although i plan to dissolve them under my tongue and drink it as well (3mg in total). Do not mix them with SN, you'll most likely vomit it out, SN and Xanax. Do what you think will work for you, that's what many have already done with SN as a method.

I think there's enough threads on this to have figured out something for yourself, not necessarily following what is "officially" said since benzos are seen as a luxury but never a bad thing to have.

"alprazolam absorption following sublingual administration is as rapid as after oral dosage on an empty stomach, and completeness of absorption is comparable. In clinical terms, sublingual and oral dosages of alprazolam are likely to be therapeutically equivalent"

Last edited by a moderator:
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Crush em or not, they will dissolve and most likely wont change how long it takes to effect you although i plan to dissolve them under my tongue and drink it as well (3mg in total). Do not mix them with SN, you'll most likely vomit it out, SN and Xanax. Do what you think will work for you, that's what many have already done with SN as a method.

I think there's enough threads on this to have figured out something for yourself, not necessarily following what is "officially" said since benzos are seen as a luxury but never a bad thing to have.
Well I've read from a thread that it takes take effect faster so reason for me asking to see others perspective if they have done it. I won't be mixing with the SN but talking about in stomach when I'm doing the whole process again will it make a difference.. I will do what works for me in the end.. just doing all my due diligence to see what I can take from anyone else..

And YOU THINK there is enough threads ..CLEARLY I've looked and not found the answer I was looking for HENCE I made a thread .. no one needs ur extra input about whether there's other threads & I could found my answer, cause common sense would tell u if I found what I was looking for I wouldn't of made it.. thanks for useful info u have shared 👍🏽

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

And YOU THINK there is enough threads ..CLEARLY I've looked and not found the answer I was looking for HENCE I made a thread .. no one needs ur extra input about whether there's other threads cause common sense would tell u if I found what I was looking for I wouldn't of made it.. thanks for useful info u have shared 👍🏽
Sure no problem and what a rude way to thank me but anyway. Too dependent on the forum to find answers you can get elsewhere if you aren't getting what you are looking for down to what you want to know specifically hence why I even cared to share the info I had. Yes you didn't need my input about other threads but there's enough information by now for anyone to make a decision about what will work for them, maybe you just didn't bother to look hard enough even if you say you did, I'll admit a lot of information isn't clear and concise but anyone should be able to figure it out for themselves down to the nuances of what it is you want to know specifically.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: toofargone6969
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Sure no problem and what a rude way to thank me but anyway. Too dependent on the forum to find answers you can get elsewhere if you aren't getting what you are looking for down to what you want to know specifically hence why I even cared to share the info I had. Yes you didn't need my input about other threads but there's enough information by now for anyone to make a decision about what will work for them, maybe you just didn't bother to look hard enough even if you say you did, I'll admit a lot of information isn't clear and concise but anyone should be able to figure it out for themselves down to the nuances of what it is you want to know specifically.

Good luck.
I'm at the end of my road so IDGAF..

Yes it was rude as your here giving me your uneless input as if I'm incompetent to find info on the forum or lazy.. WHEN I CLEARLY stated I I couldn't find a specific answer on what I was looking!!!

If it's such a nuance to what I'm asking then how bored & SAD are you to take the time out to reply ???

Clearly your dependent on giving your energy on the forum to stuff that you deem silly. Who's more dumb ..

I really have no tolerance for dicks like you at the end road & I don't give a f what info you share .. next time just answer the question & keep your snark opinions to your self or say nothing at all ..duh fuck.

A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
no need to be antsy. i would say, don't crush any. crushing pills can change the chemistry and mixing them with water changes the compound. i've wasted many pills in my time by crushing them into drink only to realise that they now have an extremely weak effect.

don't crush. take them as they are. don't risk wasting them or changing their chemical makeup.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
no need to be antsy. i would say, don't crush any. crushing pills can change the chemistry and mixing them with water changes the compound. i've wasted many pills in my time by crushing them into drink only to realise that they now have an extremely weak effect.

don't crush. take them as they are. don't risk wasting them or changing their chemical makeup.
Me antsy ? Or the disrespectful guy telling me Bs about the genuine help I'm asking for ..?

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Crushing benzos is usually fine, but it will really depend as there are tons of different forumations. Rule of thumb is to never cut or crush anything delayed or slow release. Chewing up some diazepam and holding the results under your tongue is good for anxiety. Starts working a faster.

Reactions: cscott
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
that's what you chose to focus on? please just absorb the information that it's not a good idea to crush pills and mix with water. if it's a case of getting them into you asap, you can usually trick your mind into swallowing 4/5 pills at a time by pushing your neck downwards towards your chest while swallowing

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Crushing benzos is usually fine, but it will really depend as there are tons of different forumations. Rule of thumb is to never cut or crush anything delayed or slow release. Chewing up some diazepam and holding the results under your tongue is good for anxiety. Starts working a faster.
Thanks for straight to point answer.. I have Alprazolam which is Xanax so do u know about crushing this paarticular benzos ??

This is classed as slow releasing, I presume so …

And hmm ok very conflicting cause other reply says it's changes chemical structure and not too.

I certainly don't want it to dissolve under tongue as tablets are not nice any and would like to avoid any bad taste as I will be consuming sn which I'm sure is bad enough..

So really either went to take full tablet or look to crush .. much appreciated
that's what you chose to focus on? please just absorb the information that it's not a good idea to crush pills and mix with water. if it's a case of getting them into you asap, you can usually trick your mind into swallowing 4/5 pills at a time by pushing your neck downwards towards your chest while swallowing
No I took exactly what u said in buddy.. BUT I got energy today for ppl who want to just comment on my thread & say unnecessary shit when I asked a simple question.. I'd appreciate if u stay focused on that.. thanks for your help👍🏽

Last edited:
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Thanks for straight to point answer.. I have Alprazolam which is Xanax so do u know about crushing this paarticular benzos ??

This is classed as slow releasing, I presume so …

And hmm ok very conflicting cause other reply says it's changes chemical structure and not too.

I certainly don't want it to dissolve under tongue as tablets are not nice any and would like to avoid any bad taste as I will be consuming sn which I'm sure is bad enough..

So really either went to take full tablet or look to crush .. much appreciated
I don't know about or have personal experience with slow release alprazolam.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
It's simple bro crushing them hits u a tiny bit quicker but they both work virtually the same

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
It's simple bro crushing them hits u a tiny bit quicker but they both work virtually the same
Wouldn't know as I've never been one to take meds hardly even when I've had a headache so thanks bro but it's simp question I want clarified from ppl who may have tried or knew 🙂

Even with search and Google search I wanted ac ppl to share experince if done so what's better and is their ac a big difference in effect even tho bodies react difference overall.

Last edited:
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Wouldn't know as I've never been one to take meds hardly even when I've had a headache so thanks bro but it's simp question I want clarified from ppl who may have tried or knew 🙂
All good bro are u planning on CTB?

dreamingofpeace

dreamingofpeace

Oct 6, 2023
Well you'll be surprised to know I have tested them for myself but as you can see I am asking if it is ok to crush benzos like xananx for example as I've read officially not to and I am wondering for when if it's better to crush for when I take my SN like will it knock me out faster or mix worse with the SN ..

Also asking as I've tested couple times and also used them to help me get through my waiting so NOT TRYING TO WASTE THEM AWAY or grow my tolerance so asking if someone else knows..

What I'm seeing when I look up the reason is just stuff like if u crush it it can get stuck in the bag and mean u lose some of it or that jagged pieces can hurt ur throat but nothing about it being more potent

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
What I'm seeing when I look up the reason is just stuff like if u crush it it can get stuck in the bag and mean u lose some of it or that jagged pieces can hurt ur throat but nothing about it being more potent
When u say stuck in the bag .. u mean stomach bag lol or am I missing ur point?

But I'm thinking to just keep them whole at this point tbh to avoid any further complications or uncertainness.. thanks for input 🙏🏽

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
hi, have problem regarding benzos. for someone who after 4mg of klono, keeps (how would i say?) screaming, having trouble brething (asynch breathing/anxiety attack) difficult even speaking

That is, after "waking" up after some mild-average drinking (700ml vodka, 37,5%)

+40min after oral adm. (chewed to make them dissolve under tongue, feel as "calm as a brain surgeon with epilepsy" (that is> "calm" , but anytime can breakdown, panic attack etc

id have to go over the pharmacology books to check interactions.. tbh unable to make sense of anything, except that unfortunate concerns over "how much to knock someone off + deactivate involuntary functions "breathing etc(sorry cant remnember the words)

Huge concern , no opioids. but many many probably enough risperidone seroquel (quetiapine) sertraline and amplictil scatttered around this crypt. Concern = vomit during "sleep" > "holes" , severe damage and CURSED SURVIVAL .

even childhoood fear of heights have been though over. no matter how horrible it cant last forever its a just o few seconds of unexplainable terorr < 32y 26m and 6d of life . these are rather more painful sadistic and torturous . ive been "ded" (coma induced opioids, they did not kow probably i was under the effect of a 20mg 20tabs ritalin thats i cant count measure. but interfered in sedation , leading to believe i was "dead" for a short while after 1month in coma

Compreheensible fear of life, (whats worse than beinj rejected , denied the emergency exit? )

update: with holes or no holes , coroners are gonna cut everything up so just want to make sure even with serious damage no vomiting .

know i m aware extensive info . maybe too much on it. info. and so many variations gave rise to dangerous doubts and even despair "overlooking" details maybe

thanks just want to not let go to waste all te salts (and end up crippled worser)

dreamingofpeace

dreamingofpeace

Oct 6, 2023
When u say stuck in the bag .. u mean stomach bag lol or am I missing ur point?

But I'm thinking to just keep them whole at this point tbh to avoid any further complications or uncertainness.. thanks for input 🙏🏽
Oh nah the plastic bag they're given in lol smth about it collecting in the corners of the bag so u don't get the proper dose that's y they advise against it. Take care ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
What is best is there any difference or not ? Does it get to you faster ..?

Same with my AE perhaps but more asking for benzos ???

I always crush benzos with my teeth. It seems to work a little faster when i do that. What did you read that said not to do that, and why, if you remember?

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I always crush benzos with my teeth. It seems to work a little faster when i do that. What did you read that said not to do that, and why, if you remember?
Searching up on the net and even someone up top said not to.. imma just work with tablets form cause crushing with teeth u must taste it no ? And how much quicker does it work

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Searching up on the net and even someone up top said not to.. imma just work with tablets form cause crushing with teeth u must taste it no ? And how much quicker does it work

There's virtually no taste to it so chewing it is no problem. I don't even know if it really works quicker that way, it's just an impression i get. Did anyone explain why not to chew it?

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
There's virtually no taste to it so chewing it is no problem. I don't even know if it really works quicker that way, it's just an impression i get. Did anyone explain why not to chew it?
Oh ok I'll just take as I normally do but Thankyou & nah no one explained