• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
im ctb in 2 weeks im bedridden in pain with no carer and have been for years, i feel like a fucking little worm putting this on here but if anyone could contribute any amount whatsoever towards a bus ticket and some food money i would be so fucking gratefull i dont get my disability benefit till the 9th and i cant survive that long. i dont even have a fucking bank account just a crypto wallet. im not expecting a penny off anyone but if someone is willing to help please let me know and i can send a xmr address. please dont judge me as im not trying to beg i just literally dont have a single human on earth i can ask for help at least not in the same country as me.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ, 7b48hl and jodes2
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
im also trying self imposed starvation every two weeks. it does good for me, makes me realise my survival insticts.

Reactions: again_noidea
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
yeah fasting can be good starving permenantly isnt though, i miss the days i could just go out and shoplift lol oh well ima drink more morphine and try sleep
im also trying self imposed starvation every two weeks. it does good for me, makes me realise my survival insticts.
forgot to say in post havent eaten or slept in 3 days already

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Coming from someone who has fasted a lot I highly recommend you at least drink as much water as you can. Also I'm not sure what kind of bus ticket you're trying to get if you're trying to get a long distance bus ticket or just a bus ticket around the city but if you call the local community resources are you call a shelter they can send you in the right direction and they can get you food and typically they can get you a bus pass as well. I'm sorry you're going through all of this. I hope you find peace from your suffering.

Reactions: Euthanza and exitsimulation
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
just need 4 pounds for a return bus to my nearest town and a fiver for some food ideally but fuck it its a myth. i used to fast to man so yeah thats all ive been doing is 5L of water a day thanks mate im gona try and sleep im feeling dizzy

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Sorry you're in this position. Could you contact a food bank by phone? Or ring the Citizens Advice Bureau for advice?

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I encourage you to eat your favorite dish. I hope you find peace

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
How do you pay the bus and groceries if you don't have a bank account but only crypto wallet?
And where does your welfare check go to if you don't have a bank account?

I'm so sorry you are suffering, but your story makes me a bit reluctant tbh.
I hope you can call a hotline in your area, they should be able to help w basics. Or a church?

Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ, Blondie and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Maybe ring your local council?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
How do you pay the bus and groceries if you don't have a bank account but only crypto wallet?
And where does your welfare check go to if you don't have a bank account?

I'm so sorry you are suffering, but your story makes me a bit reluctant tbh.
I hope you can call a hotline in your area, they should be able to help w basics. Or a church?
I think it usually goes on a card