• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wineglassfull

Mar 10, 2024
I'm a single mum to several children and have no support. I'm trying to work, and do a degree, look after the kids and house and puppy and I just can't.

I left my abusive ex husband over 15 months ago but he's dragging me through family court AGAIN. We lived in a women's refuge for months while he stayed in the family home but he's dad of the year now of course.

I'm lonely, I'm anxious, I'm scared and I'm so so sad.

What is the best way to go?

Thanks for reading x

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Keep going and think in your children. Suicide is the last option.

W

wineglassfull

Mar 10, 2024
I'm sure they'll be better off without a shit mum like me x

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3
W

wineglassfull

Mar 10, 2024
I've tried but things are getting worse if anything

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3
W

wheredidigo

Mar 26, 2024
You're definitely not a shit mum, you've got them away from an abusive man and environment, that's because you love them and you're protecting them and that is an amazing mum. It must be so tiring and worrying with the court stuff, on top of all your work and study and lookimg after kids and a puppy. The kids might not appreciate everything you do for them now, but they will when they're older. Hang in there 🤗

S

Surfie

Mar 7, 2024
I'm a single mum to several children and have no support. I'm trying to work, and do a degree, look after the kids and house and puppy and I just can't.

I left my abusive ex husband over 15 months ago but he's dragging me through family court AGAIN. We lived in a women's refuge for months while he stayed in the family home but he's dad of the year now of course.

I'm lonely, I'm anxious, I'm scared and I'm so so sad.

What is the best way to go?

Thanks for reading x
You have an awful lot on your plate right now. You're working, studying for a degree, looking after your family with no support; are you doing all this because you want something better for yourself and your children? Do you feel that there is a better life out there for you? You've done the biggest and bravest thing for you and your children by leaving your abusive ex. You're studying for a degree and working so you clearly have intelligence and tenacity. Do you have the mental and physical capacity to wait just a bit longer and see if things improve for you?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Perhaps you are just trying to do too much. Of the things you list, the degree seems the only one that you could perhaps let go.
You can better yourself, c'mon. You will cause more trauma to them, as I said, suicide is the last option.
If you are going to make comments like that, then please also give this lady some WORKABLE advice on HOW she can fix her problems. If you can't do that, it might be better not to post.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
If you are suicidal or struggling with mental health issues, your children require a safe environment. You should seek medical attention at a hospital.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You are doing the best you can. It's not easy raising children to bigin with. Be kind to yourself and give yourself credit, not only are you brave enough for raising them on your own but you have also freed them and yourself from an abusive environment, all the while trying to complete your degree. Many fail to do even a fraction of this. Remember you can help your kids only if you also take care of yourself too. I hope you find the strength to pull through and be there for your children ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Surfie and Linda
depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
Idk your situation sounds very difficult. I can understand that you consider ctb. If your kids were safe I would say go for it but nevertheless they will get trauma. You have to ask yourself is your pain-release worth the pain they get

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage