• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Funny enough every show is stopped because of covid. My luck.

Ive decided to finish the remaining 35 films on the AFI top 100 list of films. Then i plan to enjoy every album I've been putting off, such as Rolling Stone's Beggers Banquet.

Once I've done that I'll know I'm ready. I'll put on my exit album. And catch the next bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, SuicidalSymphonies, _Minsk and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Sounds like a good plan :hug:

What will be your exit album?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Hope you enjoy Beggars Banquet! Best of luck to you :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Brick In The Wall
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hell yeah, sounds awesome.

In my case, I've been studying lots of japanese these months and unexpectedtly, that really motivated me to do some other stuff such as working out so, I'm feeling kinda better these days but I'm goddamn bipolar so, sooner or later, sadness, depression and wanting to CTB ASAP's time shall arrive.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: reareq, Sensei and Sinai Silence
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020

In my case, I've been studying lots of japanese these months and unexpectedtly, that really motivated me to do some other stuff such as working out so, I'm feeling kinda better these days but I'm goddamn bipolar so, sooner or later, sadness, depression and wanting to CTB ASAP's time shall arrive.
I think it's kind of weird to be bipolar.
In mania you know exactly that you committed suicide at some point in the depression

Reactions: I screwed up and WornOutLife
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Hope you enjoy Beggars Banquet! Best of luck to you :heart:
For those who like books, its also the name of an excellent collection of short stories by Ian Rankin. Recommend it.

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
That's a nice idea!
But which AFI list are you using - the 1998 or 2007 version?

R

reareq

Jul 27, 2020

Sounds nice!! How long have you been studying Japanese? I did too a while ago, I love the language. Beautiful but so difficult to learn.

Ive decided to finish the remaining 35 films on the AFI top 100 list of films. Then i plan to enjoy every album I've been putting off, such as Rolling Stone's Beggers Banquet.
What are your favorite movies in said list so far? I enjoy watching movies but I don't feel like watching any at the moment, my to-watch list on Netflix is growing longer and longer. I need to watch Scarface, the Goodfellas and Godfather someday before ctb though.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sounds like a good plan to enjoy some good entertainment and media before going. Just wondering, what is your method though if you don't mind sharing?

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Hey all, sincerest apologies for not replying sooner.

To answer some of the broader strokes first.

Exit album: Clearview - Poets of the fall.
Reason: album is the only one i know with a 100% siccess rate for soothing me and helping me to get into a peaceful state.

Yes, Beggars Banquet was a banger for sure. So far i don't regret this. I pulled a list of albums for bucket lists and im powering through those as well as recommendations from friends.

For the films, im using the 2007 updated AFI list. Ive seen 60 so far. A few i might skip, still on the fence. But my exit film will either be Shawshank redemption or Dude Bro Party Massacre 3 (it makes me laugh, i think laughing at the end will help the pain)

So far from the list though my favorite is "Some like it hot" starring the ever wonderful Monroe.

I'm going to enjoy these things made for us, I'll let myself feel them, then when im ready I'll go out by way of a SNoothie. Still working on anti-em but everything else is in place.

If anyone feels there's an album that absolutely must be shared, I'm open to suggestions. If you have a list, even better! Dm it!!

I do love you guys, sorry if this thread ended up being too off topic. I won't be offended if mods delete.