T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I have severe anxiety that drives suicidal thinking and I stupidly rode my bike into a ute. I broke my femur and the hospital is threatening to section me because it's my 3rd admission . Which is in turn making me really anxious and suicidal!!!

• Aww..
Reactions: Oyoy
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I'm really sorry. Please try to calm down and rationalise your situation right now. If you remain calm and say the right things there is a possibility you won't get sectioned. However, maybe it's a good thing for you right now? Think things through.

Reactions: ghostspace, PoisonedJuliet, Sensei and 1 other person
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Just lie to them. Stay calm and say it was an accident. Ik you're scared but it'll be OK.

Chaoticbpd

Chaoticbpd

Feb 11, 2020
Hi friend. I suffer from BPD which also makes me feel very anxious, suicidal and often I hurt myself impulsively without thinking so I understand How you feel. The best thing you can do is be calm and be honest explain your having difficulty at the moment with your mental health. I've always found it best to admit I am struggling but also tell them that you would like some help to manage your mental health better if you appear calm and rational they won't consider you a danger to yourself. I hope everything is ok with remember we are all here to talk and support each other through this journey ♥️

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Because the Ute driver said she rode straight at me and I stupidly said to my brother at the scene I don't want to live anyymore
Hi friend. I suffer from BPD which also makes me feel very anxious, suicidal and often I hurt myself impulsively without thinking so I understand How you feel. The best thing you can do is be calm and be honest explain your having difficulty at the moment with your mental health. I've always found it best to admit I am struggling but also tell them that you would like some help to manage your mental health better if you appear calm and rational they won't consider you a danger to yourself. I hope everything is ok with remember we are all here to talk and support each other through this journey ♥
Thank you. What kind of things help you?
They have left a saline flush for my IV line in here. If I emptied it and put air into my IV??

Last edited: