• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've been trying to do more things with my life. My family has been pushing me to do more and I ultimately have to agree. I thought about CTBing but I don't really have the courage to do so. I've been stuck for so long so trying to do more things feels agonizing. Just thinking about it makes my heart race. I know that this is ultimately the only chance I have to get better but it sucks. I'm trying to stand firm and not back down.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Idk. I have had several moments over my life where it felt make-or-break. Even a little bit of improvement is something. You don't have to hit it out of the park on your first try, and then there's the whole "recovery isn't linear" thing, which is a bit tired now to give as advice, but it's still true.

I do get where you are coming from though. I thought it was funny that someone posted something like this just in time for my thread on the same general idea.

As bad as we feel, recovery seems so weird that it hurts a bit. It's like trying to exercise a muscle you haven't consciously used in years or didn't even know you had.