• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xenny

xenny

May 13, 2024
I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts since i was 13. i was growing up in an unhealthy environment, with my stepdad constantly abusing me mentally. i turned 20 couple of days ago and i still am suicidal. i sought for psychiatric help last summer but it didn't really help me. it brought me some temporary relief though, as the medications i was taking made me completely numb and indifferent to whatever was going on around me. too bad i can't take them all the time…
there were some periods of peace when thoughts of killing myself didn't even cross my mind, but several years ago i had a relapse. it hits even harder as i was sure i got rid of suicidal tendencies, but now it's happening again.
i wish i could take my life but i'm so scared to hurt my mom and siblings. i know my mom will blame herself for the rest of her life if i do it. mom and my little sister and brother are the only thing that keeps me going

• Love
Reactions: dieTagesindkalt and fleshgarden