• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
i'm 5'7 and 130 lbs and feel extremely fatigued. how much time do yall think i have left?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
according to Google u can survive up to 3 weeks w no food. so 15 days.

Reactions: DeadHead
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think this is the best method to go with... sounds extremely slow and unnecessarily painful...

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
It takes a long time, and you'll pass out and still be alive for an extended period of time while your body preserves resources. If someone finds you they'll just take you to the hospital since you'll be in a comatose state before you pass where they can try to stabilize you. It's a method I tried but ultimately failed to execute since I'd have to go for multiple days unconscious and someone could find me in that time.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
hmskms

hmskms

Jun 12, 2023
I don't think this is the best method to go with... sounds extremely slow and unnecessarily painful...
im actually p chill, only some mild discomfort, especially when i have to move. honestly should try it.
It takes a long time, and you'll pass out and still be alive for an extended period of time while your body preserves resources. If someone finds you they'll just take you to the hospital since you'll be in a comatose state before you pass where they can try to stabilize you. It's a method I tried but ultimately failed to execute since I'd have to go for multiple days unconscious and someone could find me in that time.
so what? what are they going to do? i've already decided im not eating.

Last edited:
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
im actually p chill, only some mild discomfort, especially when i have to move. honestly should try it.

That's understandable. I just feel like once you're actually at the stage where you've started *dying*, it's going to be really rough, since that would fuck up a lot of your internal organs and complicate other systems. And personally I just wouldn't be able to do it because of the risk of someone else noticing or intervening, because if you're passing out while your body shuts down I feel like it would be pretty easy for someone to get help and "save" you

But if you're absolutely set on this method I hope it remains relatively painless for you

hmskms

hmskms

Jun 12, 2023
That's understandable. I just feel like once you're actually at the stage where you've started *dying*, it's going to be really rough, since that would fuck up a lot of your internal organs and complicate other systems. And personally I just wouldn't be able to do it because of the risk of someone else noticing or intervening, because if you're passing out while your body shuts down I feel like it would be pretty easy for someone to get help and "save" you

But if you're absolutely set on this method I hope it remains relatively painless for you
thanks, and im not worried about being caught in the lie, though i already have everyone convinced it's for self-improvement. they may exhaust as many resources as they wish, i've already decided i will not be eating, though i am afraid of what they're capable of. ig ill just have to find that out.