F

FunnyHam

Jan 5, 2024
Hey all, due to bullying and social anxiety, PTSD etc, for my entire life I have avoided building deeper connections with people. My family is small and not close, so its just me dealing with my issues.

The only person that understood my issues was my mom and she died recently due to the cancer. If I could go back in time I would be more social because nepotism rules the world. Not having this social circle has led me to have no direction, no career and stuck in the mud at 29.

I was also never into movies, cars, tv shows because I thought it was dumb and this thinking has led me to be limited in my interactions with people and find a niche like people have with anime, movies, shows etc. I do listen to a lot of music and want to start producing it electronically so that would be my only hobby but I haven't started yet.

I love working out and being active but I'm balding and should shave it off, I can't do the transplant because it's too thin and already gone too much. Last time I've had sex was 6 years ago, and I've only had it with two people for maybe 8-10 times, can't say I did well and I struggle with erectile dysfunction and its small, 5 inches erect, very skinny. So what is the point of finding a relationship if I have all this baggage or ill have to accept being a cuck or be cheated on?

I am thinking of calling 9-8-8 because everyday I just stay at home and withdraw from interacting with people. I've started to volunteer at a homeless kitchen but it is depressing seeing people that are just like me with their issues and I could easily be them in the future. I tried changing paths into software development diploma and ended up working at a bs job doing some software development but not enough because my boss was an Asperger/autistic who loved to control everything and had such an ego, never wanted to teach me anything.

I don't want to give up, I want to live a happy life. I'm confident I can, just right now it's very tough for me and I've had very dark thoughts that I'm starting to lose control of. My ultimate goal would just be to make 60-80k cad and live in my eastern Europe country that my parents are from because I can just escape the baggage of my life here and live a new life and start over with no friends without the stigma.

• Hugs
Reactions: 6_6, not-2-b-the-answer, Lost Magic and 6 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I've avoided people too. I do volunteer dog walking. Gets me out of the house. Plus, the dogs don't bitch back at ya.
ive recently started reading. I was never a reader, but now I can read a book a day.
Are you on meds at the moment?

Reactions: natthebrat, not-2-b-the-answer and Lost Magic
F

FunnyHam

Jan 5, 2024
I've avoided people too. I do volunteer dog walking. Gets me out of the house. Plus, the dogs don't bitch back at ya.
ive recently started reading. I was never a reader, but now I can read a book a day.
Are you on meds at the moment?
No I'm scared of meds since I know I'd be addicted to them just like I enjoyed masturbation as a kid or when I drank in uni, I am sober now. I enjoy reading but only on vacation and generally self-help or something related to programming.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I get that. I've been addicTed on sleep meds. Dr cut me off so I buy them online. If I can't sleep then that will truly be the end.
sorry I can't advise you better.
Maz

• Hugs
F

FunnyHam

Jan 5, 2024
I get that. I've been addicTed on sleep meds. Dr cut me off so I buy them online. If I can't sleep then that will truly be the end.
sorry I can't advise you better.
Maz
I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping, I think it's the stress or anxiety so I'd be scared to take sleeping meds as well.

• Hugs
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Bless ya. Sleeping my lifeline right now.

• Hugs
L

longdeaddyingsoon

Jan 9, 2024
i've been avoiding people too for the last couple months. my brain is really ruined. it's getting worse and worse everyday.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, dogbreath and kunikuzushi
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
"I don't want to give up, I want to live a happy life. I'm confident I can"

Sometimes things get tough, but you can up your game at the same time as well. Engage in confidence building activities.
My recommendation is to keep fighting and never give up.You may end up in a place where you find your purpose and get back everything you missed in life
Unlike me, it seems like not all is lost for you.

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Personally, i think it was the other way around for me. Too much interaction with people and not enough education early on regarding the dark side of human nature.
I think my mom tried to shelter me from the real world and she did it all too well. Didnt quite work out when I had to do shit for myself but there you go.

I wish you the best in your journey for finding what makes you happy. Just a head's up, I'm Asian and we aren't known for our size down there. In fact it's the opposite, we're known for having small ones.

However, based on science and a bit of personal experience, there are women who exists who prefer a certain size. And no, they aren't just saying that just to make you a cuck in the long run. I'm just saying these women exist, it's just gonna take a while to find them. Good Luck!

Having problems getting it up could either be psychological (meaning you're not just a hot blooded male who wants to bang every skirt they see), emotional (meaning you have to have a connection with the girl first) or it could simply be physical (meaning, drink a lot of pineapple juice, lessen smoking and drinking).

• Hugs
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I haven't gone outside in a year except to take out my garbage and check the mail. I'm looking for work-from-home jobs to avoid socializing in-person. I just can't handle anything more than that. I've never had a single irl friend because nobody can relate to me in any way. Some of us just aren't meant for this world.

• Hugs
Nexus

Nexus

Jul 16, 2023
I'm 18 and have the same experience. After losing my brother to suicide and my mom to COVID, I felt very disconnected and found it hard to socialize with others. After isolating for the past couple of years, my social skills have gone straight into the dumpster. Like you, I'm thinking about volunteering somewhere.

• Hugs
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Hey all, due to bullying and social anxiety, PTSD etc, for my entire life I have avoided building deeper connections with people. My family is small and not close, so its just me dealing with my issues.

The only person that understood my issues was my mom and she died recently due to the cancer. If I could go back in time I would be more social because nepotism rules the world. Not having this social circle has led me to have no direction, no career and stuck in the mud at 29.

I was also never into movies, cars, tv shows because I thought it was dumb and this thinking has led me to be limited in my interactions with people and find a niche like people have with anime, movies, shows etc. I do listen to a lot of music and want to start producing it electronically so that would be my only hobby but I haven't started yet.

I love working out and being active but I'm balding and should shave it off, I can't do the transplant because it's too thin and already gone too much. Last time I've had sex was 6 years ago, and I've only had it with two people for maybe 8-10 times, can't say I did well and I struggle with erectile dysfunction and its small, 5 inches erect, very skinny. So what is the point of finding a relationship if I have all this baggage or ill have to accept being a cuck or be cheated on?

I am thinking of calling 9-8-8 because everyday I just stay at home and withdraw from interacting with people. I've started to volunteer at a homeless kitchen but it is depressing seeing people that are just like me with their issues and I could easily be them in the future. I tried changing paths into software development diploma and ended up working at a bs job doing some software development but not enough because my boss was an Asperger/autistic who loved to control everything and had such an ego, never wanted to teach me anything.

I don't want to give up, I want to live a happy life. I'm confident I can, just right now it's very tough for me and I've had very dark thoughts that I'm starting to lose control of. My ultimate goal would just be to make 60-80k cad and live in my eastern Europe country that my parents are from because I can just escape the baggage of my life here and live a new life and start over with no friends without the stigma.
You could consider joining a group of people who have some common interest that you share (or could get into). That way you will meet people in non-threatening situations, and will do so regularly so you get to know them quite well. Some of those people may become long-term friends. I even know people who have met their life-partner that way (though I am not one of them).

Reactions: FunnyHam
F

FunnyHam

Jan 5, 2024
You could consider joining a group of people who have some common interest that you share (or could get into). That way you will meet people in non-threatening situations, and will do so regularly so you get to know them quite well. Some of those people may become long-term friends. I even know people who have met their life-partner that way (though I am not one of them).
I have looked into electronic music production and learning Spanish as hobbies so I can get to know more people, it's hard not working though and having a career that can lead to a house or family :(

Reactions: Linda