• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I find it quite active actually but that's because I'm more active now. Maybe there were more people when I didn't browse around SS.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
There's apparently another section where you can only see it if you've been here long enough and have enough posts. The Sanctuary I think it's called.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Not worth the hype I never go there lol
Do you need 500 posts or something?
Not sure how many?
Would have thought it would have been more people due to time of year
Yeah I'd have expected that too, I think Christmas usually sees an increase in suicidal people, and this year I'd have expected it to be even higher than normal.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Damn I won't even make it to the private forum as I plan to CTB before 3 months. Shouldn't have lurked for so long lol. But I'm so glad I have this community - I'm glad I registered before leaving

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's become really quiet lately. I take it everyone who can are in the private section that some of us can't access :(

I'm even getting lonely on here.

I agree that the forum has grown comparatively quiet lately. It's not because of the so-called sanctuary, though. I estimate that at least 20 times more posts are submitted in the general forum than in the private forum.

Reactions: StuFin
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Have you had to rethink ctb plan because of SN
Yes Gromit :-( I have one more Avenue for SN that I'm waiting to fail and if or rather when that happens I think the only option for me is partial hanging but it fucking terrifies me and I'm gonna need to practice - as for time frame it's not gonna be any sooner, in fact I'm worried i will have to delay to muster up the strength and technique to do it :-(