• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kekcal24

Dec 28, 2020
This reality, this struggle, the circumstances I was born into, the unattainable wants, the regrets, the intrusive thoughts, everything is so much to deal with, and I still somehow function. Not even depressed, just I'm aware my suffering is 4x my pleasure, joy, happiness, and honestly it's meaningless to drag it on any longer than it has to so I've resigned to offing myself. Maybe I am depressed, and just in denial. "Life's a gift." Anyway, it's a good enough reason for me to leave. My life's a net-negative, and I've realized it. Worst part is I can only foresee it getting worse from here.

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Right there with ya on that.

L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
It's odd. Being born, maybe it'd be best to know what you're getting yourself into. But you look around and no one has any answers. I've asked myself this a lot. I look around at other people's eyes. Their gaze. Just what are they chasing after? What are they doing? I don't know. It's all shared ignorance at this point.

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
This reality, this struggle, the circumstances I was born into, the unattainable wants, the regrets, the intrusive thoughts, everything is so much to deal with, and I still somehow function. Not even depressed, just I'm aware my suffering is 4x my pleasure, joy, happiness, and honestly it's meaningless to drag it on any longer than it has to so I've resigned to offing myself. Maybe I am depressed, and just in denial. "Life's a gift." Anyway, it's a good enough reason for me to leave. My life's a net-negative, and I've realized it. Worst part is I can only foresee it getting worse from here.
Did your SN arrive ? Steamm took his SN on Saturday ?