• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
why does it have to be so god damn hard? every time i try to CTB, my hand just starts to shake and my hearts starts to beat fast. Even though I want to CTB, my body won't let me. If I didn't have SI, I would've been dead by now. I don't even want to take any drugs or anything like that because it simply won't be good and just goes against my morals. I am done. I want to be done. I want to this to be finally over.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
You should get euthanasia but since that is not the case, you have to do it yourself. When the pain of living is stronger than self-preservation, suicide will not be difficult, I promise. You have also to be brave - can you do that?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Dear Sanctioned Suicide member, I was only trying to help you. Suicide is not for cowards. If you don´t have enough courage to die, suicide is probably not for you. However you are not alone, many people are in your situation. I myself am one of them. But anyone can be brave - ask a soldier about bravery! I wish you the best.

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Dear Sanctioned Suicide member, I was only trying to help you. Suicide is not for cowards. If you don´t have enough courage to die, suicide is probably not for you. However you are not alone, many people are in your situation. I myself am one of them. But anyone can be brave - ask a soldier about bravery! I wish you the best.
I think i get it. Thank you!

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
why does it have to be so god damn hard? every time i try to CTB, my hand just starts to shake and my hearts starts to beat fast. Even though I want to CTB, my body won't let me. If I didn't have SI, I would've been dead by now. I don't even want to take any drugs or anything like that because it simply won't be good and just goes against my morals. I am done. I want to be done. I want to this to be finally over.
I feel the exact same way. Death can't come soon enough. SI are soooo strong.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is far too unnecessarily difficult to die, I understand why you'd feel so frustrated. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I had this problem in my college days when I was 19 or so.. I am 42 now and I feel little to no SI with SN. I still feel apprehensive with hanging though.. I guess if one lives long enough, life will eventually beat the SI out of one's system so that it becomes easier to catch the bus.. time will eventually provide a solution in most cases.. For those in a hurry i really have no answer though 🙁.

Reactions: Olisop21.