• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
Do you still want to ctb?
I do but i've sorta lost hope with it. I don't have the means for other methods I want to do, gun and sn but for some reason I keep thinking If I can survive getting hit by a freight train are any other attempts I make going to be successful? So i've just mindlessly "living" (I lay in bed all day) day by day.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious and divinemistress36
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i dont see a point in making my last moments anyone else's personal hell and potentially traumatizing them into any remotely similar headspace as my own which caused the need to want to die. like, we know how shitty that feels. why would you do that to anyone else.

finding a body on accident is significantly different from being the person to kill the body.

Reactions: bwerner, Slow_Farewell and sserafim
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Personally, i don't understand why it's classified as "blaming" simply because it's labelled as "selfish".

we can go over the semantics of it, but at the end of the day, it's who benefits from the action that classifies it as "selfish" or "inconsiderate". In a CTB scenario, even if the attempt is unsuccessful (meaning the person survives) carrying out the attempt itself (i.e.: jumping in front of the train) benefits only one person: the one attempting. The fact that it succeeds or fails is an entirely different thing.

Yes, we have different circumstances, and no one is in a position to tell someone or the other why their misery is not enough to warrant a CTB attempt or not.

Trauma suffered via the act of watching someone suffering before the end and trauma suffered from seeing a dead body isn't really in the same league, so it wouldn't be accurate to lump them together and say that the amount of trauma is just the same.

TL:DR; I agree with @UKscotty , @lita-lassi