• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I went hiking, then it started hailing, and now my power is out. So I'm cuddling my cat and smoking weed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, Kirkscoobz, blanketyblk and 3 others
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, oopswronglife, inconsequential and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm sitting on my ass. I got stoned too. I hadn't done much today. I did make it to gym and lifted weights and cardio. No appetite for some reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, Kirkscoobz, mattwitt and 2 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I tossed and turned all night. Got up at 6am because I was staring at the ceiling with stress overtaking my sleeping pill because of shit people making my life miserable. Stared at the internet for a few hours until I got back in bed. Got up gain at noon. Stared at the internet for a few hours. Went and fed and plaid with the only joy in my life...my cat...ate from a can....stared at the internet for a few hours...ate out of a jar....more internet staring...will shower soon

I went hiking, then it started hailing, and now my power is out. So I'm cuddling my cat and smoking weed.

I have the cat but not the weed.

I got stoned too.

I'd love to be but its illegal where I am, I am isolated and don't know anyone, and can't be arsed with the darknet markets and shipping risks.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, Kirkscoobz and Final Escape
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I stayed up till almost 7 AM and got up around 11 AM. Listened to some YouTube videos ("Nothing Breaks Like a Heart", "Everybody Knows", "The World Is Not Enough", "Twist in My Sobriety") and then the BBC news on public radio. Showered, dressed, changed my mother's diaper (she is 79 and completely bedridden as well as incontinent), got ready to go to church (put on some makeup and jewelry), took an Uber to church (I don't know how to drive a car). I went to Confession, prayed, attended Mass (I served as a Communion minister), went out to dinner by myself (had a yummy calzone), took an Uber home, watched some TV, went online to various sites (including SS). That has been my Saturday. Not very exciting, n'est-ce pas? I intend to sleep in on Sunday since Saturday evening Mass fulfills my Sunday Mass obligation and I am exhausted. My two kittens have been play-fighting with each other most of the evening: they are full of energy, but then they konk out and sleep so prettily together.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, blanketyblk and mattwitt
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I got up just before 9 and spent about two hrs in front of my computer waiting for my morning pain to abate. I then felt terribly sleepy from the pain meds and went to bed. About 3pm, I Skype with a friend and that got me to spend some time on my exercise bike.

I then had dinner, returned to bed to watch TV. Utterly wasted. I'm trapped between pain and sedation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and Kirkscoobz
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Nearly 12 in there afternoon and I'm still laying in bed. Gonna do some house work, then play some Minecraft, and finish off that Redstone contraption that was doing my head in last night till 4:30 in the morning. Then sometime later in the evening, my sister and father's coming to take me out for dinner because it was my birthday yesterday, and probably play some more Minecraft after that.
Happy belated birthday!
:hug:
Well, Sunday where I am. Buying weed. How are you OP?
I'm calm. Time here is 13:40. I have just eaten breakfast. Now I'm drinking coffee.
:hug:
I wish I lived in a cabin far away from people. My only companion would be a cat which I would cuddle and spoil every day. Then I would spend every evening sitting in front of the fireplace cuddling my cat and drinking cognac.

Last edited: