• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Hello friends!

I slept till about 17:00. Got up, ate breakfast and drank coffe. I've been washing some clothes and watching Youtube. Now I'm here. I've got some beer in the fridge, but still haven't started drinking. I'm not feeling well.

What are you guys doing?

I wish you all a relaxing and calm saturday evening.

• Hugs
Reactions: agreement, oopswronglife, Sargasm and 5 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
All my days tend to blur into one since I started doing shitty retail work. But today I had a day off and did actually do something - took a train to the nearest city and went to the cinema to see Varda by Agnes, a film in which recently departed French film director Agnes Varda discusses her films and other artistic works and her life. Very much enjoyed it, a nice break for a couple of hours from the various shit going on in my life. Currently back home drinking the last of my vodka, surfing here and elsewhere and listening to Detroit techno trying not to think about going to work tomorrow and pondering going out for more booze and snacks.

• Hugs
Reactions: oopswronglife, Kirkscoobz, Deleted member 4288 and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I plan to start drinking soon, then drink more, and then more, then get halfway through another bottle before I finally pass out.

Ahh, living the life, one shitty day at a time.

• Hugs
Reactions: tomz323, oxymoron, Skathon and 7 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I envy ppl for whom it matters if it is Saturday or not...For me every day is Saturday...:) or rather "Saturday"...

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, Boonks, Skathon and 5 others
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
All my days tend to blur into one since I started doing shitty retail work. But today I had a day off and did actually do something - took a train to the nearest city and went to the cinema to see Varda by Agnes, a film in which recently departed French film director Agnes Varda discusses her films and other artistic works and her life. Very much enjoyed it, a nice break for a couple of hours from the various shit going on in my life. Currently back home drinking the last of my vodka, surfing here and elsewhere and listening to Detroit techno trying not to think about going to work tomorrow and pondering going out for more booze and snacks.
What kind of booze do you like? What booze would you like to drink right now? I like cognac and rum.

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I have spent the day sleeping, studying languages, chatting on here and amazingly got some cleaning done, and now I am getting high from my meds (at actually half the typical prescribed dose) before I play Steins;Gate Elite and go to sleep x)

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, oopswronglife, Kirkscoobz and 4 others
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I just opened my first beer now. I toast to you all!

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, oopswronglife, mattwitt and 5 others
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Today, I haven't done that much, playing minecraft and bicycling for 2 hours.
In less than a week though i went from visiting apartments to having the paperwork done, as well as buying a washing machine and a sofa so i've got that going pretty well.

• Hugs
Reactions: oopswronglife, mattwitt, LogicalConclusion and 1 other person
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
What kind of booze do you like? What booze would you like to drink right now? I like cognac and rum.
I only really drink (cheap) vodka these days. Whisky and bourbon are also cool, but more expensive.

• Hugs
Reactions: LogicalConclusion, Rukia and Hennessy
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I envy ppl for whom it matters if it is Saturday or not...For me every day is Saturday...:) or rather "Saturday"...
I'm free from work this day and tomorrow. I'm spending the weekend by myself in isolation while trying to recharge.

Reactions: mattwitt and oopswronglife
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Trying to will myself to clean the house. Most likely, I'll end up on the couch and watch TV or play video games.

Same shit, different day...

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, lilyeehaw, oopswronglife and 2 others
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Hi all,
Got up around 8.30 am had a couple of kit Kat's and a brew,
Had a bacon buttie at lunch time, chilled for a bit with a few Codeine pills, fell asleep, woke up pain free and listened to some Lisa Stanfield tunes,

Had tea with a beer and then came on here,
Wicked.

• Hugs
Reactions: lilyeehaw, oopswronglife, mattwitt and 2 others
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Hi all,
Got up around 8.30 am had a couple of kit Kat's and a brew,
Had a bacon buttie at lunch time, chilled for a bit with a few Codeine pills, fell asleep, woke up pain free and listened to some Lisa Stanfield tunes,

Had tea with a beer and then came on here,
Wicked.
Where did you get the codeine pills? Do you have a prescription or is it just recreational use? These pills are very strong, right? I wish I had some too.

Reactions: oopswronglife
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
Planned to clean or cross off anything on my to-do list but settled on watching youtube and feeling miserable instead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kirkscoobz, mattwitt, lilyeehaw and 3 others
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Where did you get the codeine pills? Do you have a prescription or is it just recreational use? These pills are very strong, right? I wish I had some too.
Hi,
Yes a prescription all be it a private one as my own doctor won't issue them any more, typical UK doctors now days, they love to see people suffer, I take mine for Meniscus botched surgery in the knee, I can get Dihydrocodeine from them as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: oopswronglife and Hennessy
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Hi,
Yes a prescription all be it a private one as my own doctor won't issue them any more, typical UK doctors now days, they love to see people suffer, I take mine for Meniscus botched surgery in the knee, I can get Dihydrocodeine from them as well.
Are they stronger?

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Thanks for the hug, means a lot.
Hi,
Oh yes, double the strength.
Are they stronger?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Sorry,
You asked wear did i purchase the tablets,
They are from a site called Ukmeds. I have never had a problem ordering from them.
Sorry,
You asked wear did i purchase the tablets,
They are from a site called Ukmeds. I have never had a problem ordering from them.
More hugs, I'll sleep well tonight.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Right now I'm eating Chinese and watching an episode of "Ghost Adventures" but I'm about to take some pain killers and go lye down in my air conditioned room and call it a night. Goodnight y'all

• Hugs
Reactions: Kirkscoobz, lilyeehaw and Hennessy
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Right now I'm eating Chinese and watching an episode of "Ghost Adventures" but I'm about to take some pain killers and go lye down in my air conditioned room and call it a night. Goodnight y'all
Good night. Sleep well
:hug:

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
On the Isle of Wight planning my death

• Hugs
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Done some work and groceries this morning, then started a binge watching of sports that won't end before sunrise tomorrow (cycling-athletics-boxing-boxing)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, Kirkscoobz and lilyeehaw
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I didn't do much today ,i had my breakfast and i fell asleep for lots of hours then woke up had dinner and watched a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh even tho my head hurts real bad and i don't even know why ,not just that but i then read about what happened to the website and one member and im a bit confused on what is happening to the website :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and lilyeehaw
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I'm planning my suicide, trying to figure out which day would work best and hoping my sn is still good.
Holy fuck things are just goddamn hell, thinking of running as fast as I can into a concrete wall head firat
Hugs

• Hugs
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Nearly 12 in there afternoon and I'm still laying in bed. Gonna do some house work, then play some Minecraft, and finish off that Redstone contraption that was doing my head in last night till 4:30 in the morning. Then sometime later in the evening, my sister and father's coming to take me out for dinner because it was my birthday yesterday, and probably play some more Minecraft after that.

• Hugs
bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
At work thinking about ctb LOL. Its funny thinking that nobody would guess I'm the type of person to consider death constantly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, Simba and mattwitt
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Well, Sunday where I am. Buying weed. How are you OP?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and Final Escape
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
Spent the day being an anxious wreck, told myself to be productive. Yet, as usual, didn't get anything done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, mattwitt and Final Escape