• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Thank you for sharing، beautiful 😭
Life may force us to die sometimes 🥲

"Let's be poetic and lose our minds together" was beautiful thank you for sharing this.
Wil you possibly post a goodbye thread?
Yes I am thinking to do so maybe a day or two prior. I think I would like to be alone in my last moments.
Even if we were cowards, so what? Why should everyone be brave, and for what purpose? I could understand calling you a coward if, say, you're a fireman who decided to do that kind of job, and then, when you're in action and there are people in danger who need help, you chicken out because you're afraid of the fire or something, thus leaving them to burn alive.

But nobody decided to come into this world to play with the fires of life, someone else dragged us here to play the game, so why should we have any reasonable obligation to be brave amd stay? To prove something to ourselves or others? I see no logical reason for that. Bravery and cowardice should thus be irrelevant when it comes to suicide.

People will call me a coward if I ctb? Well, tough shit, it's not my problem, this is just a psychological control attempt.
You're absolutely right. We shouldn't have to be "strong" and "resilient" we were brought into this fucked up cruel world without our consent. I think our parents are selfish for doing so knowing clearly what reality is like. ALot of them have children as just an investment. I also don't give a fuck for being called a coward for CTBing. Infact it's the contrary and takes courage to CTB. It's not my problem what others think of me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Arihman and Yavannah
Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Seeing this again, I think I should bump it. Love the cartoons!

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
This post brings me so much comfort. I want to let go so badly; I'm so tired of fighting. Thank you for sharing.

• Love
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
these pictures are awesome, but that one about dog got me crying...

• Love
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Thank you so much for posting those! It's so nice to see death depicted in such a gentle way.

I had to put my dog down a few years ago and I dream about passing the same way she did. It was in her favorite place (our front lawn) with a gentle breeze and birds chirping. The sun was out and I sang her favorite song to her. My partner and I held her until she was gone. Peaceful.

• Love
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Seeing this again, I think I should bump it. Love the cartoons!
This post brings me so much comfort. I want to let go so badly; I'm so tired of fighting. Thank you for sharing.
these pictures are awesome, but that one about dog got me crying...
I'm glad it brought you guys comfort, maybe I should post another thread of more pictures like these. I am the one that posted this and yet am still having a hard time getting to this feeling again, its tough when your feelings and emotions are all over the place.
Thank you so much for posting those! It's so nice to see death depicted in such a gentle way.

I had to put my dog down a few years ago and I dream about passing the same way she did. It was in her favorite place (our front lawn) with a gentle breeze and birds chirping. The sun was out and I sang her favorite song to her. My partner and I held her until she was gone. Peaceful.
Reading this hurts and also brings me so much joy. The fact that you had to let go but you also made her last moments beautiful and peaceful. I wish that could have been the route for my kitten's last moments. Why should we have to suffer in our last moments just because we are human?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bipbapbop and thewalkingdread