• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really insane but also disgusting how this world is filled with pro-life people even know there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence. To me anything anti-suicide is just so evil, it's evil to be against the right to die especially as nobody consented to existing in this hellish world in the first place, I don't get why people should be forced to suffer so unnecessarily ultimately because other people were selfish enough to procreate.
I'm disgusted by pro-life people as I see nothing desirable about suffering in this meaningless existence that was always undesirable, being conscious and aware is a curse to me so I see suicide as the way to find peace from the futile and torturous burden that is human existence.

I see it as very sadistic to want to stop people freeing themselves from this existence they were so cruelly forced to endure in the first place, it's sadistic how pro-life people love forcing others to suffer and wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape.
The fact that peaceful suicide methods aren't avaliable for all is really unacceptable, nobody should ever have to struggle to die, it's evil how humans wish to make voluntarily death inaccessible especially as in my case I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, existence itself is the true problem.

It's just insane to me how many people wouldn't even want the option of a peaceful death even know we are all just going to die anyway in an existence where one is destined for nothing but to be tormented by old age, existence is just meaningless suffering with unlimited potential to suffer. Do they really not want the option of a peaceful suicide when existing can get so torturous beyond how one could even imagine, do they really want no other option but to die a slow painful death from old age.

fantastic_unicorn

fantastic_unicorn

Mar 23, 2024
I'm suffering so greatly physically that if I were an animal, there would be no questions. I'm so miserable & my quality of life is 0 yet I'm seen as weak because I've reached a limit of what I'm willing to handle.

Reactions: sserafim
shalashaska

shalashaska

The revolution will not be televised.
Mar 10, 2023
It's quite humorous to me because I've grown up with a belief in a higher power, who is allegedly all-loving. the pro-life belief stems from a belief that all life in inherently valuable because it was created with purpose. Even so, the debate comes down to the fact that not a single person ever born CHOSE to be born, unless you believe in an existence before your birth. Luckily I was also raised with the belief that everyone has a right to choose how they want to live, but that the righteous path is the hardest. Theoretically everyone has a right to kill themselves, even if some people find it morally or spiritually wrong. This world is one giant ironic joke isn't it?

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
It's sadistic behavior.

...and they call us the mental ones.
It's absurd to think that animals with whom we have a connection, like pets, can die more peacefully than us, it's amazing how no one finds this strange, it seems like sadism
That's because it IS sadism. At BEST, pro-lifers are extremely privileged and sheltered people (which are becoming rarer and rarer) who can't understand any life or situation that isn't their own. More commonly, it's people who have literal Stockholm Syndrome inflicted on them by this Prison Planet. More severely, it's the Wardens who run this Prison Planet who are very, very happy with humanity's current arrangement fighting for the medical and psychiatric industry to have more power to keep people alive against their will in increasingly sadistic and dystopian ways.

Ever notice how EVEN elites who believe wholeheartedly in depopulation NEVER mention peaceful, assisted suicide for those who WANT and NEED to be offloaded off this Prison Planet? Remember when Prince Phillip said he wanted to be reincarnated as a deadly virus to kill a bunch of people to solve overpopulation? Why that? Why opt for the option that causes the MOST amount of suffering as opposed to the option that would RELIEVE suffering to many people? Are you starting to see the game here yet? It's about causing as much suffering as possible.

That's why to CTB is a beautiful act of defiance. It's the only way to not be a slave anymore. That's why the proverbial 'they' don't want you doing it.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I read a book about the biggest wars in human history, which is intriguing that all the people directly involved, such as general dictators, did horrors but lived with impunity, this world gives gifts to what is evil and punishes those who act in good faith, notice how many politicians Corrupt people manage to get away with it, but the embezzlement of funds causes harm to the tax-paying population.
It is intriguing how serial killers manage to have a more peaceful death while their victims die in pure pain.
That's why I understand the Cathars when they believed that this world was made by the demiurge, the evil god. But what Christians and Jews don't realize, (being pro-life) is that their own god is the cause of evil.
I form light and create darkness;
I make well-being and create calamity;
I am the Lord, who does all these things.

Isaiah 45:7

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yes there is too much suffering in this world. I'm sorry you suffer so much.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
They're myopic as fuck. Most of the most fervent pro-life people are attractive, successful people with a strong support system and lots of opportunities, who have no debilitating problems and who lived normal lives and are just... normal. They legitimately cannot wrap their minds around people who suffer alone in life, sick or starving, and are just looking for an end to their suffering. It's why they call permanent problems, "temporary problems." Imagine being so privileged that you can't fathom the permanence of depression, anxiety, grief, chronic illness, frailty, etc. So you get to go around in life happy-go-lucky, naive, and sheltered, and obliviously inflict suffering on others because your only exposure to suicide is astroturfed anti-choice ads about people who wanted to CTB but then TOTALLY, out of nowhere, they turned their fortunes around, met the love of their life, bought a dog and a house, whatever.

It's like some stranger who has no pets, telling you that you can't put your suffering dog down because it's sad FOR THEM. And WE'RE the assholes?