FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrifying and disgusting how humans purposely make suicide as inaccessible as possible despite the fact that we were so harmfully imposed with the ability to exist in the first place. If one wishes to free themselves from the futility of existing as a conscious being destined to decay and die then that's always a valid way to feel, in fact to me it's all that feels rational. I will only see ceasing to exist as ideal as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything, death solves what the true problem is for me which is existence itself.

But I just find it so hellish how we were forced to exist as a conscious being enslaved in this decaying flesh prison yet we cannot just choose to permanently switch off existence despite it ultimately being the source of all suffering. It disturbs me how consciousness doesn't come with an eternal off switch and we are expected to continue delaying the inevitable in this reality where chance so cruelly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much we can be tormented.

Pro-life people disgust and disturb me, it's very disturbing forcing this absurd worship of existence onto other people, it will always disturb me how so many refuse to see suicide as a valid option despite the fact that existence just causes harm and suffering, with the risk of suffering much more always being there. So it's absolutley evil how they wish to trap people in this hellish reality they never consented to being in, until they inevitably cease existing anyway.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: eternityvoid, treetop.grazer, Immensevoid and 5 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering and hope this month somehow isn't as bad for you.

Reactions: myusername890