• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I don't even want dreams, I don't want anything related to consciousness. I keep having experiences that would probably make most people think about their hopes for their future, you know like big milestones in their lives, but have just cemented for me that I absolutely 100% do not want and could not handle a future. I don't have a healthy body to fall back into if I "recover." There is no recovery for me. This is my baseline and it has been since the day I was born....it all seems incredibly obvious now. What a terrifying fucking place this is. I am leaving very soon hopefully.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
My body too feels weaker and heavier every day. And everyday it keeps getting hard to stay alive. Why should i keep fighting, when there is not much hope?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mbound
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
My body too feels weaker and heavier every day. And everyday it keeps getting hard to stay alive. Why should i keep fighting, when there is not much hope?

I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, I feel like I'm ready because I have absolutely zero hope. The thought of finishing school, getting a job, getting married, having kids...none of it appeals to me whatsoever. It's never even been in the cards considering how my health is. I feel like the longer I stay here the worse the anticipation gets. I think the greatest gesture of self love I could ever give myself is a peaceful, painless death on my own terms before things get even worse..

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, I feel like I'm ready because I have absolutely zero hope. The thought of finishing school, getting a job, getting married, having kids...none of it appeals to me whatsoever. It's never even been in the cards considering how my health is. I feel like the longer I stay here the worse the anticipation gets. I think the greatest gesture of self love I could ever give myself is a peaceful, painless death on my own terms before things get even worse..

My vision becomes blurrier everyday too. What is happening? Why are all my fears coming true? Am i cursed? Yes i think i am. All my fears in life seem to have become true. Do you have the same?

Reactions: Mbound
sadsadinfp

sadsadinfp

Aug 18, 2019
My vision becomes blurrier everyday too. What is happening? Why are all my fears coming true? Am i cursed? Yes i think i am. All my fears in life seem to have become true. Do you have the same?
Are you getting enough sleep at night? On any strong medication?