• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Today I picked up the most crucial element to my plan to ctb. I went to my local AirGas and picked up 40 cubic feet of nitrogen.

They didn't ask any questions or give me a hard time. I walked up to the counter and told them I was looking for nitrogen for a beer brewing hobby my father had taken up. In 5 minutes I was out with my canister of gas.

I don't think I needed to give a cover, but I was nervous and figured it would be better to play that off as uncertainty. The last thing I needed was for someone to intervene.

For those curious 40 cubic feet is a little over 1100 liters, and it cost me about $220 dollars U.S. At 15 liters per minute I have about an hour and 15 minutes worth of nitrogen. At 25 liters per minute I have about 45 minutes. Far more than enough time to get the job done.

As for everything else I've procured I've simply followed the instructions in the Exit Bag/ Inert Gas megathread.

After the rest of my materials arrive I'll be ready. They should be here by Saturday of this week. I don't know if I'll ctb saturday or not. Just knowing I can just go to sleep and not wake up if I so choose will be a great comfort. I feel like I need to do everything I can to get it right this time so I might wait a while.

After a couple failed attempts, I want to be sure that everyone is taken care of and no one will rescue me. I want to make sure that my friends, what few I have will be able to handle my abscence. I believe they'd be fine, but I just want to be sure. They're the only people I'm scared of hurting. I've hurt so many people that I've cared about over the years, I don't want my last action to be more of the same.

I've found my way out. I hope if you need one, one will present itself to you. I hope you all find peace, whichever you choose. May happiness be with you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MemoryStars, Forever Sleep, outrider567 and 17 others
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Glad you got it! I would imagine it gives you lots of comfort just to know it's there. About how heavy is the filled canister? Do they give you a dolly to use or a cart, or do you have to carry it to your car by yourself? Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

Nov 19, 2023
Glad you got it! I would imagine it gives you lots of comfort just to know it's there. About how heavy is the filled canister? Do they give you a dolly to use or a cart, or do you have to carry it to your car by yourself? Thanks
I carried it to my car by myself. It's no bigger than a propane canister and about as heavy as one. Sorry I do not have an exact weight, but I was able to move it unaided, by myself. I bet it's as dangerous as one too, so they didn't bother with safety checking my vehicle.

For reference I drive a Dodge Challenger. Not exactly a car you'd want to carry something dangerous in and I was fine to load it in the back seat and drive away.

If you'd like any more info, I'd be happy to oblige.

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Thank you, i can carry a full propane tank, thats a good comparison.

• Hugs
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Are you making an exit bag, using an EEBD hood or SCBA gear.

I think Nitrogen is a good method given N being unavailable.

Will be very interested to learn more of your setup.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel comforted by having a plan to leave this existence, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: DT2007, Finalnight, Meditation guide and 1 other person
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

Nov 19, 2023
Are you making an exit bag, using an EEBD hood or SCBA gear.

I think Nitrogen is a good method given N being unavailable.

Will be very interested to learn more of your setup.
I'm doing an exit bag, although in previous posts I've worded it as an exit hood. It seemed simplest to pull off to me.

I'm using the same oven bag and elastic cord method as featured in DIY with Betty. I have the aformentioned 40 cubic feet of nitrogen. Next is an Olsen brand regulator that I bought from Harbor Freight.

It was advertised for CO2 and Argon, but it has the necessary CGA 580 thread. The thread size is specific to American tanks, so if you're in another part of the world, just match the threads and get a regulator with a flow meter that will measure 15 liters per minute.

Then I have 1/4inch clear vinyl tubing I bought from Lowe's that attaches to the barb on the regulator. When I get ready to commit, I'll cut the tube to an appropriate size and hold it with the hair elastic that I'll use to keep my hair up.

Same with the thread size, the tubing size is relative to American parts. If you are unsure of what size tubing you need, just bring the barb or the entire regulator into your local home improvement store and see what fits. Do NOT however shove the whole barb in when testing the fit. If you do and it's tight you'll have to live with whatever it's in, because it won't be coming out.

I'll also be using teflon tape around all of the threads on all of the fittings in this set up. That part isn't 100% necessary, but I like the added insurance. I've also got a hose clamp that will keep the hose on the barb from leaking. I will wrap that fitting with teflon tape too, to completely ensure that all of the nitrogen goes into my bag.

If you or anyone else has any further questions feel free to ask, I'll be happy to answer.

I hope this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: SVEN, Yaffle and Meditation guide
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm doing an exit bag, although in previous posts I've worded it as an exit hood. It seemed simplest to pull off to me.

I'm using the same oven bag and elastic cord method as featured in DIY with Betty. I have the aformentioned 40 cubic feet of nitrogen. Next is an Olsen brand regulator that I bought from Harbor Freight.

It was advertised for CO2 and Argon, but it has the necessary CGA 580 thread. The thread size is specific to American tanks, so if you're in another part of the world, just match the threads and get a regulator with a flow meter that will measure 15 liters per minute.

Then I have 1/4inch clear vinyl tubing I bought from Lowe's that attaches to the barb on the regulator. When I get ready to commit, I'll cut the tube to an appropriate size and hold it with the hair elastic that I'll use to keep my hair up.

Same with the thread size, the tubing size is relative to American parts. If you are unsure of what size tubing you need, just bring the barb or the entire regulator into your local home improvement store and see what fits. Do NOT however shove the whole barb in when testing the fit. If you do and it's tight you'll have to live with whatever it's in, because it won't be coming out.

I'll also be using teflon tape around all of the threads on all of the fittings in this set up. That part isn't 100% necessary, but I like the added insurance. I've also got a hose clamp that will keep the hose on the barb from leaking. I will wrap that fitting with teflon tape too, to completely ensure that all of the nitrogen goes into my bag.

If you or anyone else has any further questions feel free to ask, I'll be happy to answer.

I hope this helps.
Sounds perfect, I wish you the very best.

The bag is well proven and perfectly effective as well as being way cheaper than a hood or SCBA equipment.

• Hugs
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My question is how many breaths do you take once the bag is on your head, and if you pass out and fall over will the bag come off somehow letting the nitrogen escape and you may wake up?

In a video from Germany where they put a hog out with nitrogen, as soon as they turned it off he woke up.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

Nov 19, 2023
My question is how many breaths do you take once the bag is on your head, and if you pass out and fall over will the bag come off somehow letting the nitrogen escape and you may wake up?

In a video from Germany where they put a hog out with nitrogen, as soon as they turned it off he woke up.
I'm not sure how many breaths it will take, but this is something I've contemplated for a while and I think my best shot is to do it in my car. I suppose I could also do this from a recliner or in bed in a supported semi reclined position. I'd like to die somewhere pretty though and my car can take me there.

My current plan is to fit everything together at home and make sure everything is nice and tight, then drive out to a local nature reserve and do it. That way I can be in the proper position, seatbelt on to make sure my head doesn't fall in a way that would render my attempt a failure, and I'll be secluded away from prying eyes until I'm non recoverable.

I plan to send a delayed message to emergency services to let them know where I am so that way no one will have the misfortune of stumbling upon my corpse.

I think it'll be nice when I finally do it, a pretty day with nice scenery, good music and no where else to go, but up. I've never been thankful of the position I've been placed in, but I am thankful to at least have a nice dignified death. It's couldn't possibly make up for a lifetime of suffering, but it's a start.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Justnotme and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm not sure how many breaths it will take, but this is something I've contemplated for a while and I think my best shot is to do it in my car. I suppose I could also do this from a recliner or in bed in a supported semi reclined position. I'd like to die somewhere pretty though and my car can take me there.

My current plan is to fit everything together at home and make sure everything is nice and tight, then drive out to a local nature reserve and do it. That way I can be in the proper position, seatbelt on to make sure my head doesn't fall in a way that would render my attempt a failure, and I'll be secluded away from prying eyes until I'm non recoverable.

I plan to send a delayed message to emergency services to let them know where I am so that way no one will have the misfortune of stumbling upon my corpse.

I think it'll be nice when I finally do it, a pretty day with nice scenery, good music and no where else to go, but up. I've never been thankful of the position I've been placed in, but I am thankful to at least have a nice dignified death. It's couldn't possibly make up for a lifetime of suffering, but it's a start.
I hope everything works out for you. I understand and sympathize. I want to do it someplace pretty too.
You will be exhaling into the bag, hoping the opening on the bottom allows the carbon dioxide to escape. I've considered this method.

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Your plan is so close to my own. I had a somewhat similar experience buying my 40 cu ft tank (of similar price/they didnt have 20 cu ft tanks which was expected), except they asked a couple more questions of my intentions for it. I don't think they were suspecting of me doing anything bad with it, they just seemed very interested in giving me what I needed. My cover story was that I was picking up the tank for my dad who was a welder and also wanted to use it to keep open cans of paint fresh by "nitrogen blankets". The paint thing was suggested in the mega thread for the exit bag. After about 20 minutes of conversation I got my tank. On hindsight I shouldn't have said it was for someone else, but it worked either way. I also plan on going out to somewhere remote with my tank and finding peace in my car. It's comforting someone else had the same idea, I hope you can succeed and find the peace you're looking for. I'm keeping my tank on reserve for when I feel too tired or when a certain date arrives in a few months time.

• Hugs
Reactions: notahappygirl, ADeadBunny and DT2007
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
It's so cool that you could buy nitrogen! I really hope that they will sell it to me too and that they will not deceive me by selling me dirty nitrogen. I'm a girl, so I'm even more afraid that the purchase will look suspicious from my side.
Tell me, please, what is the frequency of your nitrogen? 99.9%, 99.99%, 99.999% and so on?

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwillingSavior
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Your plan is so close to my own. I had a somewhat similar experience buying my 40 cu ft tank (of similar price/they didnt have 20 cu ft tanks which was expected), except they asked a couple more questions of my intentions for it. I don't think they were suspecting of me doing anything bad with it, they just seemed very interested in giving me what I needed. My cover story was that I was picking up the tank for my dad who was a welder and also wanted to use it to keep open cans of paint fresh by "nitrogen blankets". The paint thing was suggested in the mega thread for the exit bag. After about 20 minutes of conversation I got my tank. On hindsight I shouldn't have said it was for someone else, but it worked either way. I also plan on going out to somewhere remote with my tank and finding peace in my car. It's comforting someone else had the same idea, I hope you can succeed and find the peace you're looking for. I'm keeping my tank on reserve for when I feel too tired or when a certain date arrives in a few months time.
I have already asked this question to another forum participant, but now I want to ask the same thing from you: what is the purity of your nitrogen, do you not know? 99%, 99.99%, 99.9995, 99.999 and so on

ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
Today I picked up the most crucial element to my plan to ctb. I went to my local AirGas and picked up 40 cubic feet of nitrogen.

They didn't ask any questions or give me a hard time. I walked up to the counter and told them I was looking for nitrogen for a beer brewing hobby my father had taken up. In 5 minutes I was out with my canister of gas.

I don't think I needed to give a cover, but I was nervous and figured it would be better to play that off as uncertainty. The last thing I needed was for someone to intervene.

For those curious 40 cubic feet is a little over 1100 liters, and it cost me about $220 dollars U.S. At 15 liters per minute I have about an hour and 15 minutes worth of nitrogen. At 25 liters per minute I have about 45 minutes. Far more than enough time to get the job done.

As for everything else I've procured I've simply followed the instructions in the Exit Bag/ Inert Gas megathread.

After the rest of my materials arrive I'll be ready. They should be here by Saturday of this week. I don't know if I'll ctb saturday or not. Just knowing I can just go to sleep and not wake up if I so choose will be a great comfort. I feel like I need to do everything I can to get it right this time so I might wait a while.

After a couple failed attempts, I want to be sure that everyone is taken care of and no one will rescue me. I want to make sure that my friends, what few I have will be able to handle my abscence. I believe they'd be fine, but I just want to be sure. They're the only people I'm scared of hurting. I've hurt so many people that I've cared about over the years, I don't want my last action to be more of the same.

I've found my way out. I hope if you need one, one will present itself to you. I hope you all find peace, whichever you choose. May happiness be with you.
May you find your peace, one way or another 🫂

• Love
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
I have already asked this question to another forum participant, but now I want to ask the same thing from you: what is the purity of your nitrogen, do you not know? 99%, 99.99%, 99.9995, 99.999 and so on
Unfortunately no, I have no way of checking and an oxygen purity tester is out of my budget. I am considering doing a controlled test to see if my gas will induce hypoxia symptoms, which is all I have to base my purity off of. This is also why I am considering buying sulphuric and formic acid, as well as some gas washing bottles to create carbon monoxide in my car when I choose to ctb.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Well done. It sounds like you've done your homework and have a pretty solid plan. From what I understand, it's not an uncomfortable process. But you might want a roll of gaffer tape (not sure what it's called in the US), to seal any vents or gaps.
Unfortunately, your family are not going to "handle it", as much as you might have convinced yourself otherwise. It will be devastating, but that's the unavoidable reality of it and something you will simply have to accept.
Good luck.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Unfortunately no, I have no way of checking and an oxygen purity tester is out of my budget. I am considering doing a controlled test to see if my gas will induce hypoxia symptoms, which is all I have to base my purity off of. This is also why I am considering buying sulphuric and formic acid, as well as some gas washing bottles to create carbon monoxide in my car when I choose to ctb.
You can do a test on yourself using an oximeter, they only cost 20 or 30 bucks--Take about 5 deep breaths, then take the exit bag off, Oxygen level should drop to 50 or so within ten seconds

Reactions: UnwillingSavior
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I have a similar idea to yours except I got Argon and I don't really care who finds me. The faster we can get this into the greater conscious the better. Since it should take a few minutes to die then pretty much any parking space should do it. Of course a nice one would be great

• Love
Reactions: UnwillingSavior and ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

Nov 19, 2023
Well done. It sounds like you've done your homework and have a pretty solid plan. From what I understand, it's not an uncomfortable process. But you might want a roll of gaffer tape (not sure what it's called in the US), to seal any vents or gaps.
Unfortunately, your family are not going to "handle it", as much as you might have convinced yourself otherwise. It will be devastating, but that's the unavoidable reality of it and something you will simply have to accept.
Good luck.
I'd agree with you if my family didn't abuse me. They aren't the ones I'm afraid of being hurt by this, if anything fuck 'em.

It's my friends I care about. What few I have anyway. I'm fairly anti social and I doubt that any of them will even hear of my passing til at least a month after I'm gone. They're far more stable than I ever was though. I believe that while they may be upset, this will not be the devastation that you may think it would be. I rarely talk to, let alone see anyone anymore.

If it weren't for needing money, I wouldn't even go outside to work.

I appreciate your well wishes. I hope you find what you're looking for too.
I know you didn't ask me directly, but my specific can as per the specifications on the AirGas website say that it is Indstrial Grade. I looked up what that meant and it means that it's 95% or better. For reference you cannot survive in an environment with less than 10% oxygen at the least and that 5% of contaminants could be any gas. You don't need 100% pure nitrogen for this method, you just need enough to displace enough oxygen so you won't survive.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnwillingSavior, ropearoundatree and SVEN
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023

I hope this helps.
What is DIY with Betty?

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

Nov 19, 2023
What is DIY with Betty?
It's a video that was published in the PPeH by Exit International. Sometimes you can see a pirated version of it if you search for it. If you're using tor, you'll probably have no problem finding it.