• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel how those who struggle to die on their own terms just get insulted for it, it disgusts me when pro-lifers say that one isn't really suicidal if they are trapped here because reliable methods are inaccessible or because one fears ending up with damage from a failed attempt. This world where people have to struggle so much to die in the first place truly is so cruel and hellish, it's just horrible how pretty much nowhere is supportive towards suicidal people with them treat cruelly everywhere.

Humans truly are such a terrible species, in fact they are the worst species with how they so harmfully procreate, deny others a peaceful exit and insult those who are trapped here for that reason. It's just unnacceptable how Nembutal isn't accessible, no matter what the option of a guaranteed, peaceful exit should be there. The fact that trying to die can go wrong in the first place is just so terrifying to me, that's exactly what I fear, having the option to fall asleep really would be so relieving, all that comforts me is the thought of being free from this evil and disgusting world, only non-existence is desirable to me, I'd always prefer to not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Captive_Mind515, rozeske, sleepingintherain and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Exactly, humans are an awful species and all people want to do is enslave each other. I hope that you manage to break out of this world soon and find peace

Reactions: bipolar22, divinemistress36 and sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
We live in a disgusting evil world that I despise, in an unfair world the only solution is to leave it behind
giving everyone their birthright to die would mean nobody as to live a life they don't want in the first place

Reactions: sserafim
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Those who succeed get insulted too. People suck.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, LoiteringClouds, sserafim and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Lol, i hounestly dont think i have ever heard or read about anyone that has been insulted nor hated because they choose to take their own life. In fact, more the opposite i would say.. That the person that have died has been met with both compassion and empathy. Sucks to hear that you have only met horribel people in your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, Orange Cat and kawaiiphantom
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
While a peaceful death where someone hands you N would be ideal, sometimes getting what you truly desire takes risks. Sometimes it takes pain. That's reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, Orange Cat, sserafim and 1 other person