• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
I have personality disorder depression and ptsd.
Hey ddutch, sorry for the late response cause i was not much activate anymore, i think it's a wise choice that u made this decision. The system is way to long and it exhaust you out fully without knowing if they gonna help you or not. In my opinion someone should go to the doctor and say, hey i want euthenasia, and after some weeks or so they have to come back and give the stuff they need. It would avoid allot problems in this world and more happiness. Not sure if your still alive or not, but i hope you have some last nice months or weeks. (or had).

Reactions: ddutch
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Hey ddutch, sorry for the late response cause i was not much activate anymore, i think it's a wise choice that u made this decision. The system is way to long and it exhaust you out fully without knowing if they gonna help you or not. In my opinion someone should go to the doctor and say, hey i want euthenasia, and after some weeks or so they have to come back and give the stuff they need. It would avoid allot problems in this world and more happiness. Not sure if your still alive or not, but i hope you have some last nice months or weeks. (or had).

Hey dutch

Still f*** here hahaha
But yeah it really takes long.

Recently i got a letter from the end of life clinic that stated the waitinglist is a year.
So on 31 August i am waiting a full year but than stil it is not sure when they have time

Since first of July i am number 4 on the list. The person on 3 is waiting 14 minths what she told me.

The plus side is they already have my full case checked and said they are not going the way of suggesting any therapy. Because i already had to much so that is a good thing.

Buy still i just do it for family that it is not a shock. They do know i have N and want to do it myself. I am really on the edge and waiting for mt anti emetics

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Ssrejisser
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Oh @ddutch , I really hope you end || stop living in discomfort , pain, depression , therapy and specially with FALSE hopes, gosh I do hate false hopes.

may it all work out as you expect, and just in case you have N, but I believe N has expiration date of March2020, probably would last longer but still gotta be careful...

Wishing you the best

Reactions: ddutch
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Oh @ddutch , I really hope you end || stop living in discomfort , pain, depression , therapy and specially with FALSE hopes, gosh I do hate false hopes.

may it all work out as you expect, and just in case you have N, but I believe N has expiration date of March2020, probably would last longer but still gotta be careful...

Wishing you the best

Thanks
Yeah i know it is that date for expiration..
So have it in the fridge now since i got it.

The last phone call i collapse because i had been waiting for 6 months just to move 1 place wtf. And now i am number 4, so how long till they help.

The only comfort is thst they said they wont suggest any therapy because i dont have any options did everything.
im happy for you that they take you serious and that you probably get the help you want
do you think they gonna help you till the end? cause they can still stop it if they cant put everything on paper for the law.
i did apply there to but i need to do some tests to confirm my mental disease on paper from a psychiatrist, and that is a long process and then they can still deny my apply there.

Last week i was at a hospital for a experimental thing for depression.
The hospital rejected me and their where 2 pshychiatric who where in training who did the quiestioning.
And later the head of the department joined he hear the history i had with therapy and my own traumas.

He stated that for me it is not an option anymore because to much had happend and the only thing that is option dont even excist.
A long term free in movement therapy like people with sydrome of down or autist.
Also electro shock wont work because i got ptsd and paranoide disorder so
The only thing they did not see why they did not give me tharapy for the paranoid disorder that i have, that therapy is called mbt and dialectic therapy, it takes 12 to 18 months 3 days a week. after that i told him i get panic attacks when i see therapy on tv he replied, he have used all sources and is mistreated in therapy got the wrong therapy. So he have no perspective on therapy anymore.

so even he as an third party see i am done and finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας