D

Different

dead inside.
Apr 14, 2023
As the title says. I've been lonely on this mental health journey. No one in my circle understands me not even my family. So I started staying alone few months ago, and I've learnt alot from here especially. So I just started dating last week and this man just understands it all, he loves me and doesn't criticize. I'm getting better and backing down from my CTB plan. Is this what it feels like when you start healing?

• Love
Reactions: Morana, dead_milky and Mauve87
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Maybe you feel this way now because you are in the beginning of a relationship, but keep in mind that relationships are not ideal.

Reactions: Different
D

Different

dead inside.
Apr 14, 2023
Maybe you feel this way now because you are in the beginning of a relationship, but keep in mind that relationships are not ideal.
Yeah maybe it's because of that.

D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
maybe it's just the relationship, maybe not. But I'm glad you're feeling better. It can help you heal faster. You slowly backing off from your ctb plan means you still have it in you to live when you find something to live for, so it sounds good to me, proud of you ^^

• Love
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
It sounds like you're seeing some progress within yourself and following that feeling, which naturally, is going to pull you away from the thought of having to die. In other words, you're in a dark tunnel but you're seeing a bit of a light at the end of it. It doesn't mean there won't be ups and downs, but there's someone who is willing to be in that dark tunnel with you, even if it's hard to describe what's going on there. Send you good wishes, update us here if you like.

• Love
Reactions: pole and Different
D

Different

dead inside.
Apr 14, 2023
It sounds like you're seeing some progress within yourself and following that feeling, which naturally, is going to pull you away from the thought of having to die. In other words, you're in a dark tunnel but you're seeing a bit of a light at the end of it. It doesn't mean there won't be ups and downs, but there's someone who is willing to be in that dark tunnel with you, even if it's hard to describe what's going on there. Send you good wishes, update us here if you like.
Thank you.... I'll come back and update y'all.

Reactions: Morana
M

Morana

Oct 22, 2023
Please update us about your healing journey; human need is to be understood, but it's a trick of our own minds. If someone understands us it doesn't necessarily mean things will get better. That is my personal experience. Someone understood me to extent and like no one before did, and in that instance I was better, but that understanding didn't change anything, things were hard like before, I didn't have strength to change anything even with support. I hope your experience will be different and more positive.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Loneliness is horrible but so many people I think suffer from it including me

D

Different

dead inside.
Apr 14, 2023
Loneliness is horrible but so many people I think suffer from it including me
Yeah alot of people suffer from loneliness in this world and it's sad nobody realizes before it's too late.