• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I haven't posted in a while. I have been going with the flow in life. I recently moved into a new place. I started another summer semester in college. I can't wait to finally graduate with hopes of leaving the job I'm currently at to get me through school. I went off my meds as well. I was not a fan of the brain fog/daze that seemed to consume my days. Overall, life hasn't been terrible. My overall joy in life comes from exploring new trails and the beauty in the world that is nature with my dog. I'm pretty convinced I'm asexual. Ended up meeting a few individuals I believed to be attracted to and it ultimately fell through. Idk it's been odd Things that used to "excite" me just don't. Im a few years removed from my last relationship that lasted 6 years and feel as if I've healed, yet I still lack interest in pursuing other relationships. Idk I'll probably lurk around a few days to see if I recognize anyone. Feels ironic to say, but I hope you all have been doing well.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Reconnecting with people from the past can be like a high school reunion. Ir can be good to touch base and catch up, but also can be sad if one is disappointed. It sounds like you have a good foundation upon which to build a better future. The lack of "excitement" may simply be the caution one develops after having been through difficult times.