• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I miss the "old days" when conspiracy theories were somehow "grounded in reality"... Like the one who really shot/killed Kennedy, etc...

I feel like, since the beginning of the Millenium, marked by 9/11, the people in this world have gone completely bonkers... Totally unhinged. Things were destined to not be the same....

Internet and social media has only increased the level of paranoid, dellusional, misinformed, thinking... It's all so unreal.

Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature, Tears in Rain and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I agree. i can't even follow anymore. It's come to the point that the search for truth or any semblance or string that leads to it is just tiring.

Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature and Tears in Rain
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
since the beginning of the Millenium, marked by 9/11
Depends on how you look at it. Without the internet the FOIA in the United States would have little meaning. People have paid hundreds of thousands to get information from their government. This in itself is unreal. But in many parts of the world people get nothing at all.

Will Canada publish the list of people who get life in prison for calling someone fat on the internet?

I am not the social media type so I don't know what is going on around there, but how bad can it get? Like every other generation, I cannot really connect with the next one and follow their logic. But this is inevitability.
So, "surreal" sounds about right.