• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
I have heard that rash of crap for years now. My problem is societies inability to understand and accept me for who I am. I no longer have any family connections due to me being who I am. My career is gone and unrecoverable due to me being who I am. I will be alone the rest of my life due to this misunderstanding and flat out prejudice and hate. Nothing will change that ever. That in itself makes my problems as permanent as my solution.

In the last week my plan has been interrupted twice by others. I have a 2nd option now. I just hate the build up to the end as it's difficult to get there standing sober and strong and walking through the door to make what needs to happen happen.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I would take that as an insult, considering that i have a progressive neurological disease, that happens to be incurable.
So no, it´s not a "temporary problem" for me.
It doesn't matter how much time passes, my pain will never stop or decline, in fact, it gets worse the more time i stay alive.

Last edited:
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Yeah people like oversimplifying things they dont experience themselves. Like hell someone just turns suicidal just because of a "temporary problem".

It makes me want to make a list of all the trauma i've had and tell them to solve it, since it's temporary anyway, right?

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
Yeah people like oversimplifying things they dont experience themselves. Like hell someone just turns suicidal just because of a "temporary problem".

It makes me want to make a list of all the trauma i've had and tell them to solve it, since it's temporary anyway, right?
their solution is involuntary incarceration and as many drugs as they can put into your system to make your ability to act on anything impossible

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
One of the reasons I can't respect pro-lifers is because they have such a one size fits all approach when it comes to CTB.

Sure, this logic might apply in some situations- when I was 12 and had just been broken up with, this quote actually helped put things into perspective. So I think in certain cases, it might actually be beneficial to hear. Emphasis on the certain cases. I think most active users of this website are far beyond that. For us, our problems have grown to a point where they're permanent, impossible to cope with. Whether they're mental or physical, some of us are just so far gone, that we feel suicide is the only answer. They say it as if we haven't spent god knows how much time painstakingly weighing out the consequences of our actions, trying solution after solution, trying to give life a chance to no avail.

They can't grasp the concept that we're not sad little 12 year olds impulsively wanting to die over some insignificant, genuinely fixable problem. Anyone with more than one braincell, after properly reading some posts here, truly hearing us out as a community, should be able to realise that. They just don't want to listen to what we have to say. They'll just keep denying us freedom without ever living a day in our shoes, never knowing the hell we go through on a daily basis.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
My 'temporary problems' have been with me 14 years now.... 1,5 of a decade is pretty damn permanent?
But nice try.
Again, neurotypical people having no idea what theyre talking about
So sorry youve been treated like this. ...

O

OttOnSN

Jul 21, 2020
6 years in myself and it has only been getting worse. Doesn't help either when family gets upset that you are not making progress.

The fact that I am still breathing means that I have been winning the fight so far. Why can't they see that?