• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
It's a beautiful day out and the breeze is strong! Standing outside with my arms outstretched just feeling the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the breeze on my skin. Man it feels good.

The breeze really brings your senses to life.
You can feel it, see it, hear it, and smell it. I swear I can taste it sometimes.

The weed I'm smoking on is strong too and I've just been chilling out here enjoying this breeze.
It's my kind of day right now.
The sky couldn't be bluer and the clouds couldn't be whiter.

Feels bittersweet.

It makes me feel good but it doesn't fill the empty hole in me. It doesn't make the bad thoughts go away.
It's just a distraction like everything else.
I just want it all to be over. I'm so tired of having to wake up everyday.

I have to hold out a little longer to ctb. Just a couple months to go. It doesn't even feel real. I've been set on my date for months now and as it moves closer it just doesn't feel real. Nothing does anymore.

Just going through the motions… Trying to find any enjoyment possible during my last months you know?

Last edited:
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Have a good day 🙂

The only thing that would make sense is if life would be some kind of a test, after that its heaven , no pain for eternity.

Anything else like nothingness or hell makes no sense.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Have a good day 🙂
You as well!
The only thing that would make sense is if life would be some kind of a test, after that it's heaven , no pain for eternity.

Anything else like nothingness or hell makes no sense.
The greatest mystery ever. If it is a test I wonder what happens if you fail..

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Your pfp calms me. I usually like light blue the best but that green sits nicely on dark theme.

It is good that you can enjoy yourself here and there. Have fun.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy