B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Great. The old "Chinaski has no heart" trope, just when l thought this would be the first ever day on SS without it emerging.
Hahaahaa

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, sif and Lifeisatrap
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
So who is meow cat
Edit: who, insightfully, began this entertaining thread
And even referenced Dr Phil going to "Machu Picchu" to buy N

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, sif, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Well, Chinaski got all the good sarcasm out and I'm left with nothing, again. But, like the OP stated, I actually became very hesitant and doubting very quickly of the good Dr.'s work. Things changed too much, too quickly, reminded me of people grabbing at straws. I've not been here as long as some, and I don't offer much if any advice on methods. I have reported a few trial results on one method and gave the data. I do not draw any conclusions or recommend anything. That is not why I am here. I joined to share experiences and stories, listen to people's plights. And maybe just maybe, find a little peace in shared suffering. I'm not alone and neither are any of you in this dark time for us. Not all unfortunately, but there are people here who understand genuinely and honestly. You can't put a price on that and that is something the good doctor does not understand. He did understand some time ago, but not anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Thewhowithin69, sif and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I absolutely love the idea that PN is on here, trawling through word games, anime threads and outbursts of right-wing politics just to find the vaguest smidgen of evidence that SN is instant euphoric death and N is freely available in a Guadalajaran mini-mart.

The image of Phil sitting at his desk doing just this will be forever etched in my mind.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Lifeisatrap, Broken and 1 other person
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
I absolutely love the idea that PN is on here, trawling through word games, anime threads and outbursts of right-wing politics just to find the vaguest smidgen of evidence that SN is instant euphoric death and N is freely available in a Guadalajaran mini-mart.
Ha! Brilliant.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Broken and Deleted member 4993