• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tegan_sky

Tegan_sky

losing hope
Aug 16, 2019
Very nice photo of your view and snacks and haul from the Polo store! My day is just starting, been up too early since midnight, now baking cookies to be done before 9 am, and hopefully will fall asleep for a nap by noon. Naps are good escape and break up days that feel way too long.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Great view!
Yesterday, I had an awesome day because my working week has finally started and today it's drinking day so, I couldn't be happier! Gonna get really wasted! :)

Reactions: Rocket1Rocket1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I didn't really do much today. Most of my waking moments are spent looking forward to going to sleep which is the usual. It looks nice where you have been though.

Reactions: Rocket1Rocket1
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
It looks fabulous❤

I spent almost whole day with my grandparents. I really feel like an old human, because after lunch we all went to bed lol.

Last edited: