• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I just searched for a lot of sites online, the only thing I found was a page that sells it but in huge amounts only. Like 800€ (more or less 1000$) of sodium nitrite which I'm not willing to pay for such a large quantity. Any Idea where I can find it? Thanks.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'm spanish too, and I guarantee obtaining sodium nitrite here is a feat.
that's weird... how come? Even in my birth country it's fairly easy to get. And that place is a shithole lol

Reactions: Tiburcio
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
They eat a lot of meat in spain, don't they? It shouldn't be hard to find. Have you tried a butcher shop?
Yes, we do, but almost no one cures the meat theirselfs. If you want to buy it you have to do it as a company would do, in huge industrial quantities.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Do you think it' be available in Portugal, maybe? Or same issue?

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
By the way, I found a product I think it could work, it's like 20 bucks shipping included, which was an amazing new. Unfortunately I'm not sure it is sodium nitrite and the image is in german, if any one knows german and could help me I will send them the link in private, just to avoid that the link appears here and it may be taken out of the site.

Reactions: tlcmi
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It's hard to get if you can't find it near you. It's one of the substances that can't be shipped by air, unfortunately.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I ordered mine from another continent. I doubt that customs will care too much, as long as it's properly labeled.

Reactions: Mari
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
They eat a lot of meat in spain, don't they? It shouldn't be hard to find. Have you tried a butcher shop?

Also from Spain (some vegans here too :))
I am sure that if I asked at a butcher for the sodium nitrite, (something I will not do), they would look at me with the face of: "What are you saying?" ..)

Reactions: Sonnenblume
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I am sure that if I asked at a butcher for the sodium nitrite, (something I will not do), they would look at me with the face of: "What are you saying?" ..)
Well, after searching, it was hard to find but I found a site in UK which ships here for 13€ 200gr, shipping included.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Well, after searching, it was hard to find but I found a site in UK which ships here for 13€ 200gr, shipping included.

Do you think it is reliable? Do you mind giving me the link?
I had not thought about nitrite as my method, but it would be nice to have another option, if I finally decide not to do it with medication.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Do you think it is reliable? Do you mind giving me the link?
I had not thought about nitrite as my method, but it would be nice to have another option, if I finally decide not to do it with medication.
If you don't mind I will do it a in private message.

Reactions: Lastdays and anna
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

Yeah I am vegan too. It's kinda funny my method is a substance meant to preserve meat, which I know nothing about. Just being in a butcher shop would creep me out but I'd do it if I had to, to get SN.

Reactions: anna