• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Err... what? I'm chatting with him — like I do with many others — and unless I'm missing something obvious, this appears to be a wild smear based on zero evidence

And even if he were in India & in his 60s (neither are true afaict)... then why the ageism & racism?
good luck then
tbh one can't even see your profile or most peoples when clicking on them. just the mini pop up thing.

also does this mean it is wrong or bad to see people feeling lonely and want to talk to them? Cause I have a desire sometimes yet also a fear that they will hate me.
It's sus to be sending out dozens of messages to ppl trying to get them to chat off this site. Most likely someone trying to pull something and they are in it for the long term, at least a month before surprise they show their true colors.

GoroMajima13

GoroMajima13

A burden to the people I love
Sep 22, 2023
tbh one can't even see your profile or most peoples when clicking on them. just the mini pop up thing.

also does this mean it is wrong or bad to see people feeling lonely and want to talk to them? Cause I have a desire sometimes yet also a fear that they will hate me.
I've been able to see some profiles by clicking the name on the pop up. And no no, I dont mean it like that at all. For me personally its offputting when I just get a random message from someone I dont know or interacted with.

Like if I was messaged by someone I was having a convo with on the forum and wanted to continue it in dms then that's perfectly fine. But if I've never once spoken to someone and its just out of nowhere I get a dm then it's kinda like "eeeeeh"

You get what I mean at all? I feel like I'm word vomiting.

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I've been able to see some profiles by clicking the name on the pop up. And no no, I dont mean it like that at all. For me personally its offputting when I just get a random message from someone I dont know or interacted with.

Like if I was messaged by someone I was having a convo with on the forum and wanted to continue it in dms then that's perfectly fine. But if I've never once spoken to someone and its just out of nowhere I get a dm then it's kinda like "eeeeeh"

You get what I mean at all? I feel like I'm word vomiting.
I was DM'd as well, as I'm sure many others were. I didn't mind, but when I said I didn't want to use discord or telegram, I was met with "It only takes 20 seconds to download, it's easy," not once, but twice.

Retroguy, I was respectful with you, and I'm sorry you don't want to chat here. But after thinking about it, I don't appreciate the pushiness to take our conversation elsewhere. It was strange and suspicious to say the least.

Maybe it's just awkwardness. But don't be surprised if people find what you're doing strange.

Best wishes to you 👋

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Most suicidal people with money to burn will head for Switzerland, or Mexico at the very least. But that's just what people EXPECT you to do! For the ultimate in stealth plans, head to the U.S., where mandatory minimum sentences are long, exchange rates are generally unfavorable, and the drug supply is notoriously adulterated.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Well, if next month I discover he's indeed a 140 year old furry from Melanesia, pestering me for foot fetish pics, I'll indeed warn everyone on this site

Obviously one should be careful & follow guidelines. We're on a suicide forum founded by incels, under frequent attack; if anyone has a hard time reading people, or feels vulnerable to pressure, then they should definitely not be sharing their info nor contacting people offsite

I have no idea about Retroguy, and chat with him on that assumption. I've certainly had chats with remarkably odd & damaged people (as well as friendly brilliant ones), but so far I just consider that interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: Foreverix
C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
With that money you can get N in Mexico
Probably not Mexico. I just had someone check, an attorney there. He said if you so much as ask for N in a pharmacy within minutes the cops will be there and you will either be arrested or pscych evaluated. The only source is through veterinarians, and this is very controlled. So you would have to get a vet. They would have to basically sneak it to you . I was told that the government is so paranoid about N that even for a lot of money it would be hard to get from a vet.

Having said that, South America is possible. Countries like Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, maybe Brazil. But Mexico, don't think so. My friend was stunned, she asked friends she had for decades, and they said it's next to impossible. Same for Morphine there. which I asked for her to check into. I think the US has so much influence there, less so in S. America.

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
Guys obviously @Retroguy is mentally troubled and not in the right state of mind. If you look at his posts - it's quite stricking. So let him be, don't fan his fire. The more we engage the more he will. The less we do, eventually he will go away.

We are all troubled and suffering. This place should be for peace and not finding fights.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
It's a little different when numerous people have gotten the exact same message copied and pasted.
When denying having discord or telegram.
And then added pressure to install them.

And numerous threads repeating the same thing and the DM"s saying the exact same thing as if it were scripted.
Maybe red flags , maybe not.
Mental break ? Maybe , maybe not.

And then the plan envolving all kinds of money over the next ten years. That can cause.more harm.then good. It just doesn't make sense.

And the fact I had sympathy for this person and tried to.give them sound advice.
It's just giving bad vibes. Personally.

Good luck wherever your journey takes you.

• Informative
Reactions: Meditation guide
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
There are people who have lost their leg, lost their love, and live a very bad life, (and they are not satisfied with their lives). I think that seeing them continue with their difficult lives is inhumane, and I am one of them, unfortunately. Death may be a great mercy for them and for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.